NSXPO2011 Location:)

All right South Floridians, here's the plan.....

We Auto-Train it up North. No brainer.
On the way back we take Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway which conveniently deposits us right near The Dragon. We spend a couple of days on the Dragon/Cherohala/Hellbender etc.. then make our way back home.

The whole thing sounds fantastic.

auto train would be a nice idea for you florideans then caravan up with the DC/Virginia/Maryland crew

auto train would be a nice idea for you florideans then caravan up with the DC/Virginia/Maryland crew

Only problem is getting the NSX on there, might be too low. :wink:

Nope. They got my car on no problem a few years ago. The only thing that happened was the tow hook cover popped off, but they put it right back on. :biggrin:

Charlotte's been on the Auto Train several times. They look for the lowest point, usually the front lip then use their 4" measuring stick to check for clearance. If it's a tad low they have you sign a release. The front lip on my car is 3 3/4" off the ground. I always keep a 10mm ratchet in the trunk just in case I run into a hard ass then have to remove the lip. But it's never happened.

I finally got my car this year and in the same month I'm finding out NSXPO is going to be in the Northeast!!!! YESSSSS!!!! I can't wait.

This is going to be sick! I'm going to have to make sure NIGHT activities are handled!

My first NSXPO in the Zanardi:biggrin:

Arg what to do what to do.

Michael is going to be the party man over there. I'm not a party man. But what to do here. Do a roadtrip in the car he sent me this summer here in Norway. Or travel to the US to meet all you guys and gals again?

Ah this is hard.

Best regards

Hey Martin,
As one of the co-chairs for expo we would love to have you come out to Central New Jersey for NSXPO2011! We think that you'd have a great time here in the Northeast and we have a great group of people who can be sure to keep you entertained; even if you are not a partyer like The Kid.

New York City is quite close, there is the New Jersey Shore, awesome twisty roads to drive out in the country and perhaps not the excitement and beauty of the Fjords, but we do have a teriffic group of NSX nuts who are pretty fun to hang out with.

We hope you'll decide to join us and please feel free to pm either myself or Alan (Climberao) my co-chair if we can help you out with anything.

For those who are not aware, Langhorne is less than an hour from Philadelphia (with its tourist sites from Revolutionary days as well as lots of great places to eat and things to do) and a little over an hour from New York City (with all of that and much more).

For those who are flying to the event, it's roughly the same distance and time from the two major airports in Newark and Philadelphia, and a little further than that to the other two major NYC airports, JFK and LaGuardia.

I should hope so! Otherwise you won't get the chance for me to whip ur butt on the track! :eek: :biggrin: Sorry, couldn't resist. Of course I've been on the track before and will be going again before NSXPO, but . . . that won't have anything to do with it. And if you are faster it is only because you have that overpowered souped-up ride!:biggrin:

Now if that isn't incentive to come to NSXPO, I don't know what is!

I've missed reading your posts on Prime. I thought maybe you were ill, found something better to fill your time (hmmm now what could that be?) or worse . . . that you sold your NSX!

Once Liquid busted on you, I figured all was well in Turbo's world.

Pooh, I will come now just because I know you will be there. I can throw a rock to my left... and when Don turns to see what the noise was, I can slip in an extra long extra tight hug. That's my plan... don't let him see this post. :wink:

Pooh, I will come now just because I know you will be there. I can throw a rock to my left... and when Don turns to see what the noise was, I can slip in an extra long extra tight hug. That's my plan... don't let him see this post. :wink:
I'm going to tell on you!!!:biggrin:

Yes good idea I started a thread for it. For us southerners we can work out the details

I have a quick question I am already a nsxca member is there any other registration required or can I just show up to the expo?

How long is the event in days?

Last edited:
Yes good idea I started a thread for it. For us southerners we can work out the details

I have a quick question I am already a nsxca member is there any other registration required or can I just show up to the expo?

How long is the event in days?

As a member of nsxca you will get an email anouncing open registration.All of this will also be updated on prime.You will have plenty of time to book your hotel and at this early juncture you only need to plan off for those dates. Hopefuly you will decide to attend the track school . You should have all maintanance up to date with fresh fluids and brake pads,and tires with plenty of rubber.

You just talked yourself out of a ride with your poor attitude.

Are you wingZ's comedian apprentice?

you mean you got them installed????????:eek: Is that why you have been off prime so much:tongue: DIY and only took you 2000 man hours:tongue:

Back