NSXPO2011 Location:)

Hey HAPPY NEW YEAR !! to and Roger it's great to know your always looking out for me & Lori ; Thanks buddy hope to see ya all soon:biggrin:

Hey I spread the love!!! I bet you're putting more miles on the Audi now than on the Acura!!!!:wink:

At this point in time, absolutely. Salt is bad for the car and the blood pressure! :eek:

But come April, the NSX will be everywhere!

I know ... I'm jealous. That GT made the top ten collectible car list again this year. I think #3 or #4. You better take care of it. Happy New Year.

Possibly stupid question, but do you have to own an NSX to attend? Its possible i might have my own NSX by Sep. 2011, but regardless im asking because events like this are rarely close to me. (Im in East PA)

Possibly stupid question, but do you have to own an NSX to attend? Its possible i might have my own NSX by Sep. 2011, but regardless im asking because events like this are rarely close to me. (Im in East PA)
The only real requirerment is membership in the nsxca http://www.nsxca.org/

Hi Larry & NE Crew sounds like a plan; Count me in to help out with what ever.. Like stuff envelopes & assemble name tags , etc.

Hey Rich ; wonder'd whaqt happened to ya.. u Missed a great drive to Vegas !!:biggrin: Just a walk in the park this year.

Clem, are you going to try for the longest distance traveled to NSXPO again this year? I suppose if you start in June and head west on I-90 to I-5 to I-40 then shoot up I-81 you may have that honored position once again...:smile:

I need to wait and see if I will need tires before trying to make the 45mi drive to Langhorne?!? :smile:

please don't let the Japanese contigent wander off in the pine barren......

This is INSANE, obviously I'm so in! :biggrin:

major cranberry harvest tours.........

Hi

Hmm what to do. Go or no go for launch.

I did NSXPO Las Vegas 2010 as a kick of for my life version 2.0. I can use that excuse for NSXPO 2011 too as there is still 6 insurance companys to deal with before life version 2.0 really can begin.

Best regards

Hi

I did NSXPO Las Vegas 2010 as a kick of for my life version 2.0. I can use that excuse for NSXPO 2011 too as there is still 6 insurance companys to deal with before life version 2.0 really can begin.

Best regards

Hope you can make it, Martin! I enjoyed meeting you in Las Vegas and it would be great to see you again!

Agreed, would love to see you at NSXPO! Considering the fact its on my home turf!

By the way, did you get the Mugen yet?

Hi

Best regards

Agreed, would love to see you at NSXPO! Considering the fact its on my home turf!

By the way, did you get the Mugen yet?

Hi

I will look into what I will do. It would be nice to go for a roadtrip with the Mugen or the NSX too this summer.

Yeah it's right up your alley so you better show up. It's a little bit farther for me :biggrin:

No the Mugen is not here. Send you a pm about that.

Best regards

Looking forward to it! Count me in!!!!!

Will be my FIRST NSXPO .... September cannot arrive fast enough!

Looking forward to it! Count me in!!!!!

Will be my FIRST NSXPO .... September cannot arrive fast enough!

This is going to be sick! I'm going to have to make sure NIGHT activities are handled!

My first NSXPO in the Zanardi:biggrin:

This is going to be sick! I'm going to have to make sure NIGHT activities are handled!

My first NSXPO in the Zanardi:biggrin:

Night activities is a MUST! Counting down the days!

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it or not but...

89619003-0f82-4361-87e5-bca2e442710a.jpg

Back