NSXPO Plans

clembeauch said:
Hey Miled; I GOT OEM'S yesterday bought a set of 4 from local NSX"R.
also a set of 4 good stock brke rotors. I think he has a smarttena for JESSE
also.. Is a Regular NSX antenna a smart ONE???
confused.gif
Now all I need is
to have some new sneakers for those rims. Any idea on how to spend my
money - you're so good at the expensive IDEAS.. Oh the center dash stays
red. It's my favorite color;Next to green - color of money..
see ya soon Clem
Hey Clem, I'm impressed on how quickly you got the wheels! I've seen some awkward wheel set ups, but that 16" all around is right up there.
biggrin.gif
Whatever handling characteristics you thought the NSX had, you will notice a brand new car once you install those wheels with the Yokohama A022 H1 in 15"/16" sizes. And you got rotors too?!
wink.gif

Regarding the SmarTenna, it's a product an NSX club member (Bryan Zublin - Zublin Engineering) invented. It's a simple plug-and-play connection that allows you to play CDs without the antenna going up. Read more about it on NSX Prime's FAQ: http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Accessories/smartenna.htm

Ciao... Miléd

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Keep me updated on this as well im interested in the drive.
Hi Bailey, Will do...

Miled, I don't know if Bailey can keep up with us, you know how sensitive to pressure his right foot is!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RPM217 said:
Miled, I don't know if Bailey can keep up with us, you know how sensitive to pressure his right foot is!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
290.gif

HI Miled;
You & Tony - you dogs! I saw those atco pictures. I need to hang with
you two more often, I will be awesome going to the Glen with new sneakers &
wheels I zoom on up RT 17 and when you & H-san come by me & the trooper
at 100 mph. He wont even go for you guys cause he's got me for doin a buck
20 or so.. Hey how do you like my new avatar? Do you recignoize that location (MT Greylock). Hey would you Pay $100 for a set rims & $20 for a set
rotors.. I most live rite??
see ya Clem :D :D

clembeauch said:
HI Miled;
You & Tony - you dogs! I saw those atco pictures. I need to hang with
you two more often, I will be awesome going to the Glen with new sneakers &
wheels I zoom on up RT 17 and when you & H-san come by me & the trooper
at 100 mph. He wont even go for you guys cause he's got me for doin a buck
20 or so.. Hey how do you like my new avatar? Do you recignoize that location (MT Greylock). Hey would you Pay $100 for a set rims & $20 for a set
rotors.. I most live rite??
see ya Clem :D :D
Hey Clem,

Us dogs had a great time at Atco.:D I'm looking forward to seeing your ride with the new sneaks. Your avatar was taken at the top of Mt. Greylock and thanks for standing out in that rain and taking the pics.

RichH said:
who from the region is attending and what is your game plan?
I'll be at the Glen on Wednesday and Thursday, Oct 6-7.

At the conclusion of NSXPO, I think I will be driving to New Jersey.

(I count as being "from the region", right? I mean, I was born there... ;) )

It now looks like the Caswells, Amanda and I, will be leaving for NSXPO on Thursday October 7 at 4:30 am. :eek:

We will probably meet at the Londonderry Park and Ride at exit 4 off route 93 in NH. And hit the rest area (outside 495 in Charlton, MA) on the MA pike.

Cheers RCH

Last edited:
RichH said:
It now looks like the Caswells, Amanda and I, will be leaving for NSXPO on Thursday October 7 at 4:30 am. :eek:

We will probably meet at the Londonderry Park and Ride at exit 4 off route 93 in NH. And hit the rest area (outside 495 in Charlton, MA) on the MA pike around 5:15 -5:30.

I case anyone is interested in tagging along. :cool:

Cheers RCH

Drive safely!

What is your return schedule?

Nev I am heading up from NJ on Thursday. Let me know if there is a caravan meeting along the way? I am flexible all day and will time my ride to meet the group if there is a central gathering place. Perhaps a rest stop on 17?

NSXPO Plans from NE and SE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow NSXists:

I am going to be travelling an unusual path to NSXPO and wondered if there are any other NSXers I could join along the way or head out with.

I am planning on leaving Raleigh-Durham, NC..on Wednesday, October 6 in the morning and plan to spend the night around Philadelphia that night. I will continue to Watkins Glen on Thursday, October 7 from the Philly area.

Does this fit with anyone else? I am also posting this to the SE list for the former part of the question.

Bill Harpe.

Re: NSXPO Plans from NE and SE

bharpensx said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow NSXists:

I will continue to Watkins Glen on Thursday, October 7 from the Philly area.

Bill Harpe.
Hi Bill,

As of now, we have one confirmed caravan leaving from New York on Thursday, October 7. Please review the following thread and post there if you are interested in joining us: ***OFFICIAL - NSXPO 2004 Caravan from Sloatsburg, NY to WGI ***

To keep the thread on topic, we ask that only the ones who actually plan on joining this caravan to post.

Looking forward to seeing ya... Ciao... Miléd

Back