NSXPO Midwest caravan....information, please.

My wife and I will be heading out of Indianapolis thursday afternoon. Anyone want to draft?

Hey man...we need to get a time together ASAP so we can figure if this plan is going to work out. I have to have my plans set in the next few days.

Mitch, PM me. I wouldn't mind meeting for a pre-caravan munchie/bio-break in Indy before heading out on 70E. Any one else from Indy/Suburbs going on thursday?

I'm heading there from St. Louis. So far it looks like I'm the only one from the area:frown:

My general path is about 400 miles on Hwy 70E (Boring!!!) going through Indianapolis. So, it looks like I'll be heading through Indianapolis where it sounds like several guys are coming from or going through.

If you guys pick a meeting place and a time in the Indianapolis area, I'd love to try to meet up and caravan the rest of the way.

Hey man...we need to get a time together ASAP so we can figure if this plan is going to work out. I have to have my plans set in the next few days.

Mitch, this is just a suggestion, but it seems like a lot of people will need to go through Indianapolis. Would you want to just pick a location in the area and give everyone a 30-45 minute window to arrive?

I'm heading there from St. Louis. So far it looks like I'm the only one from the area:frown:

My general path is about 400 miles on Hwy 70E (Boring!!!) going through Indianapolis. So, it looks like I'll be heading through Indianapolis where it sounds like several guys are coming from or going through.

If you guys pick a meeting place and a time in the Indianapolis area, I'd love to try to meet up and caravan the rest of the way.

What day are you leaving, and what time do you think you will be around Indy? As of right now Raza and I are the only ones I have found that are carvan driving to Ohio from here. I am hoping for more...where is everyone? :frown:

Mitch, this is just a suggestion, but it seems like a lot of people will need to go through Indianapolis. Would you want to just pick a location in the area and give everyone a 30-45 minute window to arrive?

I would love to!! If I could find enough people to speak up and say they would be here!! Heck, we can meet up at my house for all I care...I just want to have some people to drive with!! :redface: :smile:

What day are you leaving, and what time do you think you will be around Indy? As of right now Raza and I are the only ones I have found that are carvan driving to Ohio from here. I am hoping for more...where is everyone? :frown:

I'm planning on leaving sometime Thursday. I took the whole day off, so I don't have to deal with work. My car is in the shop and I'm waiting on a replacement for a wheel I bought that was damaged in-transit, but assuming my car is ready to go by Thursday, I could leave any time and probably get to Indy sometime early in the afternoon.

There are five from TN, not four:

NSX Baby
TitaniumVTEC
comtec
White94 or MJK
todddejag

Also four from IN:

Meeyatch1
PhiAlpha44
Bob_54
RAZA76

Sorry, jkeen01, you're the only one from MO.

JKeen, BTW, it may be a few extra miles, but I would take 465 around instead of 70 straight through. The wife and I took ours 70E from downtown and the ripped up road beat the crap out of us and the car.

I would prefer to meet somewhere on the northside, but I'm totally flexible.

Last edited:
JKeen, BTW, it may be a few extra miles, but I would take 465 around instead of 70 straight through. The wife and I took ours 70E from downtown and the ripped up road beat the crap out of us and the car.

I would prefer to meet somewhere on the northside, but I'm totally flexible.

If you guys want to we can meet at my house in Fishers (Indy north side). I am about a mile and a half off of where I-69 South is, and from I-69 it is just a couple of miles to I-465. Since Raza lives north of my house it would be kind of on the way and we could stretch out, you guys could raid my snack cabinet for road food, and we could leave from there. I-70 is about 10-15 minutes from my house, so pretty darn close. :)

NSX Baby
TitaniumVTEC
comtec
White94 or MJK
todddejag

Also four from IN:

Meeyatch1
PhiAlpha44
Bob_54
RAZA76

Thanks, Ken!!

I am wondering where everyone on the list is driving from since there are only a handful of people from the surrounding states listed. Am I missing others that may be from Indiana or Missouri that are not on Prime? What about the Illinois gang? :confused:

NSX Baby
TitaniumVTEC
comtec
White94 or MJK
todddejag

Also four from IN:

Meeyatch1
PhiAlpha44
Bob_54
RAZA76

Hey Ken thanks a lot.
I just PMed the fifth person that i missed on the list :wink: .

Anybody in KY going to join us on the way up?

(PhiAlpha44)
When and where could we meet up in Cincinnati?

Don't invite those F1 guys (Nascar haters). haha, just kidding.

I will be rolling out of Chicago Thursday morning.
Ken if you guys would like some company let me know which service area and the time and I will try to make it.
Cody, you know me, I drive slow, your truck would able to keep-up, really. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

My cell # 773-559-8094 maybe we can connect on route.

NSXPO or Busted :eek:

If you guys want to we can meet at my house in Fishers (Indy north side). I am about a mile and a half off of where I-69 South is, and from I-69 it is just a couple of miles to I-465. Since Raza lives north of my house it would be kind of on the way and we could stretch out, you guys could raid my snack cabinet for road food, and we could leave from there. I-70 is about 10-15 minutes from my house, so pretty darn close. :)

Well, the only problem with that plan is that I don't allow food in my car:tongue:

I'm cool with whatever, it sounds like there aren't too many people coming through Indy, so if you and Raza want to decide on a meeting location (I'd be fine with your place or just meeting up for lunch somewhere), I'll try to get there in time for a mini-caravan.

Bob,
I think I remember something about Camaro or was it Mustang:biggrin: I haven't heard anything from the MI crowd but maybe we could hook up again. Not sure which car:frown:
Tim

Mitch, I'm cool with meeting at your place. Set a time and PM me an address and we'll be there.

Hey guys,

Looks like I might not make it. Something about the phrase customers first(repetitive theme here?) is keeping me in the shop hard at work while everyone else is out having fun :frown:

At least I'll have some cool videos before snow flies so that everyone can get a kick out of some serious power, even if it's remotely.

Take lots of pics and Perry had better get some video out on the track!!!

Have fun!

-Cody

Bob,
I think I remember something about Camaro or was it Mustang:biggrin: I haven't heard anything from the MI crowd but maybe we could hook up again. Not sure which car:frown:
Tim

Tim,

It WAS a Camaro, seemed to turn into a fly spec very quickly however.:biggrin:
Don't Mess with NSX!:wink: :biggrin:

I would love to hook up regardless of the car you are bringing; my Black car is still a project; but the Red car is running strong except for the clutch. I will need to nurse it along as I have all summer. I just have had NO spare time this summer. We might consider heading down Indy way and hooking up with that group. What are your thoughts??

Mitch, I'm cool with meeting at your place. Set a time and PM me an address and we'll be there.

Cool....I am thinking we meet up at my house at 5 p.m. Thursday, grab a snack and a restroom break, and head out on the road.

jkeen....you in?

Back