NSXPO Midwest caravan....information, please.

So is there a formal Midwest NSXPO caravan this year? Seeing as how the event is roughly 8 weeks away, it may be a good idea to get started, or have some idea of this. Please let me know if there is one, and if not, lets get started figuring it out.

So is there a formal Midwest NSXPO caravan this year? Seeing as how the event is roughly 8 weeks away, it may be a good idea to get started, or have some idea of this. Please let me know if there is one, and if not, lets get started figuring it out.

Info is you show your ASS up at my front door and pick me up or I tell everyone you gay.

Info is you show your ASS up at my front door and pick me up or I tell everyone you gay.

Dude...you are the one saying you want me to pick you up at your door!! What? You looking for a date or something? I do not think my wife would like that. HAHAHA!! :biggrin: :tongue:

Anyone coming from south of cincinnati?? If so I can arrange a meeting place for everyone. Since there are so many people coming should we post a general thread with the nsxpo info? I am sure people outside the midwest will be coming threw here to head to columbus.

I'm coming from Chicago and need to arrive in early to mid afternoon. I'm meeting a friend at a service area on the Indiana Toll Road just east of I-69.

My wife and I will be heading out of Indianapolis thursday afternoon. Anyone want to draft?

I'm coming from Chicago and need to arrive in early to mid afternoon. I'm meeting a friend at a service area on the Indiana Toll Road just east of I-69.

Is that near me? I dont know this area well..... Lima, 45801

Okay...lets get a list together of who is going from the Midwest group and where they are from...this way we can get a plan. There has to be more than the 4 or 5 people that have responded to this. Where the heck is everyone? The event is just over 1 month away!! The drive there is half the fun! Do not let the Midwest group be lame again. :(

Okay...lets get a list together of who is going from the Midwest group and where they are from...this way we can get a plan. There has to be more than the 4 or 5 people that have responded to this. Where the heck is everyone? The event is just over 1 month away!! The drive there is half the fun! Do not let the Midwest group be lame again. :(

I will be there and will be driving my NSX. I will be leaving from South Bend, IN. (Not sure what time I am leaving yet).

I will also be there but again not sure which car will be there. There should be a fairly large MI contingent.

Okay gang...time to get a formal plan together. Does anyone know of a plan that is in the works for a caravan for the Midwest gang? :confused:

What days and times are most people intending to leave? I am leaving Thursday, and probably in the afternoon, but am flexible.

Spade Kreations is trailering my NSX and I am driving up in my Turbo on Thursday afternoon.

Anyone driving from Cincinnati, Lexington, or Louisville? We could meet at Spade Kreations (or another location) and drive up together.

Last edited:
My wife and I will be heading out of Indianapolis thursday afternoon. Anyone want to draft?

I may be in with you. It looks like we are leave on about the same date and time. I am thinking of leaving between 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm...what about you?

I may be in with you. It looks like we are leave on about the same date and time. I am thinking of leaving between 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm...what about you?

you actually going? Your names not on the list, you owe me a couple drinks.:biggrin:

You have mail. :wink:

WOO-HOOO!! Looks like I will be seeing everyone there! Thanks, Ken. :biggrin:

If anyone sees Mike (a.k.a. - 'The Kid') around...tell him you have not seen me. I have a feeling he will get the biggest steak he can find, and several high dollar drinks, and put them on my tab!! LOL!! :biggrin: :wink: :cool: :tongue:

WOO-HOOO!! Looks like I will be seeing everyone there! Thanks, Ken. :biggrin:

If anyone sees Mike (a.k.a. - 'The Kid') around...tell him you have not seen me. I have a feeling he will get the biggest steak he can find, and several high dollar drinks, and put them on my tab!! LOL!! :biggrin: :wink: :cool: :tongue:

New Yorkers, You know how we do it!:biggrin: Went to a club last saturday night, Red Bull and Vodka...$18:eek:

New Yorkers, You know how we do it!:biggrin: Went to a club last saturday night, Red Bull and Vodka...$18:eek:

$18....so you got to keep the entire bottle of vodka, and got a 6 pack of Red Bull, right? :biggrin: :wink:

I need Bridgewater Acura to set me up on finance terms so we can hang out at NSXPO, otherwise I will be drinking water. :D

A few of us will be leaving Thursday morning from Tennessee. We will be going through Louisville, KY and Cincinnatti but i don't know what times yet.

Back