Nsxpo From Vegas!

Well I got a room for saturday night. I would like to know how many people are going down to Phoenix and when your heading out. Jason and I wont be able to head out untill early saturday morning :mad:.

Bill

P.S. Any new news for the next meet at Lake Las Vegas this month?

I'll be leaving Friday but I'm also trailering my car. I have Friday and Saturday night booked. If my friend can't come along with his (VW) GT2, I will have an empty pull out bed available. I'll know later this month.

Regards,

lowellhigh79 said:
I'll be leaving Friday but I'm also trailering my car. I have Friday and Saturday night booked. If my friend can't come along with his (VW) GT2, I will have an empty pull out bed available. I'll know later this month.

Regards,

Trailering your car to NSXPO; what a primadonna.

By the way, it's a GT edition Super Bettle w/ dual pee shooters. :smile:

Seal Grey Herbie!!!!

>Trailering your car to NSXPO; what a primadonna.

You just want the trailer spot. Besides, the mileage is horrible and my shoes are good for only 1,000 miles

>By the way, it's a GT edition Super Bettle w/ dual pee shooters.

Bet my "Y" factor civic w/ dual pee shooters can take your Super Beetle w/ dual pee shooters.

M3 with soon to be intake and exhaust>>> Dinan M5

Have a great time this weekend. Don't forget to check out your land on the way home.

SINCITY_NSX said:
Hey nick. I will be heading out around noon on friday.

Since you'll be arriving a bit late, you'll probably meet up with the group at Macayo's down in Tempe. Be sure to find myself, Stephen, or Mark & Jane Basch to get your registration materials including the necessary nametag. We look forward to seeing you there!

BTW, we found a new avatar for you. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Az_2416.gif
    Az_2416.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 108
Back