NSXPO 2013 - Concours d' Elegance Trophies

OK - got you. NSXCA member # 2166. I am thinking you have a lock on that trophy for highest mileage!

John

I suppose somebody could always catch up, they'll have some work to do though :)

OK - got you. NSXCA member # 2166. I am thinking you have a lock on that trophy for highest mileage!
John

Not necessarily. I'm still not 100% committed to attending due to family matters. Right now I'm hovering around the 70% mark. I should also be a lock for worst car at the Concours D'Elegance. :)

Not necessarily. I'm still not 100% committed to attending due to family matters. Right now I'm hovering around the 70% mark. I should also be a lock for worst car at the Concours D'Elegance. :)

The amount of grime on my wheels may prove you wrong Hugh.

I will plastidip my whole car in the lot with their new color birdpoop.......

Lol, I'm sure I'll be somewhere in the high-mileage / ugly duckling conversation. I had grand designs on fixing the bumper cover paint, recovering my seats, and repainting my wheels before XPO, but ended up fixing wiring and replacing a windshield instead, so you guys are getting her with TT livery, brake dust, pitted wheel paint, and bumper patina. I still have to run an autocross on the 6th to clinch a regional championship, so maybe a cone mark or two as well :D

Back