NSXless

Over the years I have endured many lack luster times as we all have and most likely will in the future. Today is the aftermath of the day I transferred ownership of my LBBP NSX, which I worked so hard to acquire.

When I first saw the NSX it was my dream and goal to someday own one. That day came on February 15th 2003. Twelve years after I first saw it in a car magazine. It was and always will be the pinnacle of the Honda/Acura line up, handmade and master crafted by the elite engineers of Honda in Japan. This car was the best looking sports car when it was introduced and still remains a “looker” today.

So for the last six years I was driving my dream car. My wife and I had great fun driving around in this astonishing marvel through the canyons and around Southern California. We had fun attending two NSXPOs where we met people from all over the world. We have attend and organized many drives throughout the canyons of Southern California and have attended many meets and get-togethers. The best part of owning an NSX are the friends Linda and I made during our six years of ownership.

Unfortunately, due to the poor economy I was forced to sell this beauty, it may seem trivial to some and to others they can relate and understand my deep emotions on having to sell a car so dearly enamored.

We will recover from our economic woes and maybe we’ll try to find another NSX in the future.

Unfortunately, due to the poor economy I was forced to sell this beauty, it may seem trivial to some and to others they can relate and understand my deep emotions on having to sell a car so dearly enamored.

:frown: I remember trying to catch up with you on El Toro Road one evening. I was in my '05 S2000 and I finally caught you at a red light. You looked over and I told you, "I love your car!!"​

Let me guess. The new owner is Blue Batmobile.

Well I think you should have sold the minivan instead,,, what kid dosent wanna ride in an NSX? I am sure you had more then one car right! probably a BMW,Lexus/Audi,etc. should have used your NSX as your daily driver,, sold the other one,, Economy or not you will kick yourself in the asZ later for this sale! I am sorry you had to sell you Nsx,, but like the other post,, you will Be back and I am sure your old NSX forgives you,, but WHEN you get another one treat her even better than your last!! goodluck

The sadness of loosing this car will pass - I surely hope that econmomic times get better for you so this will be a short respit. Sorry to hear this we all wish the best for our NSX brothers - we are sad to hear stories like this. Here's to better days! Till the next one!:wink:

Scott,

Thank you for organizing and volunteering.....you are still in our family so no worries. You'll be back in no time......come hangout on thurs as usual.

:smile:

You bring your butt out there too! :biggrin:

Back