NSXCC SW Ontario August 20-21 overnight event

Michelle, Rhys and I will be there too!

Sue and I will be there.
(May bring the kids to RSP Sat morning)
RSP is maybe a 5 min drive from our place, only fitting we make the drive.
(but we will have to return from the Sunny Caribbean fist though) :-)

Brad

We are just a short week away from our SW Ontario trip. Despite many on summer vacation, we have thus far gathered 11 NSXs and 1 GT3 for the meet. Many of you are still undecided so hopefully we can get a few more cars confirm before then.

Many of you have asked when and where we are meeting, and after due consideration on the early morning start, and the fact people are traveling at different time and from different part of town, it would be best if we meet:

At 9am sharp, on location at:
RSP Motorsport Inc.
15 Springfield Way RR 5, Komoka, Ontario, N0L 1R0 (just west of London)

Hope to see most of you at the event. If you haven’t signed up (or prepay), please do so by Monday. You are not confirmed for lunch unless you prepay via paypal at [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm heading to RSP this week to finalize some details. We've got a great weekend planned. Dyno pulls, prizes, a cruise with a bunch of awesome cars, 4 star lunch, private tour of one of the largest private car collections in North America.

More than that there will be a rare sighting of the Odys.

PS. Are you guys convoying down?

I'm heading to RSP this week to finalize some details. We've got a great weekend planned. Dyno pulls, prizes, a cruise with a bunch of awesome cars, 4 star lunch, private tour of one of the largest private car collections in North America.

Thanks for all the leg work Sean. We are all excited for the weekend and just hope the weather cooperates. Glad Ody is coming as well.

Due to the early start, having another rendezvous would mean even an earlier drive for most. So the suggestion is that we meet at RSP directly. But if others prefer to meet for a group drove in, I am all for it.

The best spot would probably be Ingersoll service station just west of Woodstock pass the Mills Street exit (2 mins west of 403 connection). We can propose to meet there at 800 and start our drive in at 830, but there is a good chance the "group" won't arrive by 9 just because of how early we start. So my view is still just to meet on location so people don't have to wait around if they are on time.

Thoughts?

Yeh, yeh, give me a break, just been a busy year (or so)
(work hard, play hard!)

Hey, even though Sue and I live the closest to RSP than anybody else, you do realize we are coming the furthest just to be there. Anybody else flying in for the event? :-)

Yeh, yeh, give me a break, just been a busy year (or so)
(work hard, play hard!)

Hey, even though Sue and I live the closest to RSP than anybody else, you do realize we are coming the furthest just to be there. Anybody else flying in for the event? :-)

Ya, you poor bastard. Flying in from your condo in the Turks. I just can't feel bad for you.

Looks like we are going to get great weather. Sean and Owen have a great weekend planned for us. I will be getting my Nsx dynoed at RPS. Talked to Renauto today. We are going to dyno the Nsx with low boost pulley and then with high boost. Should be interesting how much more HP it makes. RPS is a world class tuning shop. Renauto tunes all the exotic brands. Not to b missed. Lots of food both days. Girls going And not interested in dyno stuff? Hook up with Michelle and go shopping in London! Sunday at steve Plunkets is a very special day. We get to view his personal collection and a beautiful estate property. Going to be great!!!

Last edited:
Robert is absolutely right. Take advantage of the nice weather and join up on the festivities. RSP is ready for us and many of their clients. Not sure if we have enough time for shopping but I learn never to challenge a pregnant woman so let us know if you need recommendation on malls in London. I would say White Oaks Mall (2 mins from hotel) is her best bet.

Many of you have asked for our itinerary. While nothing has been finalized at this time, tentatively we do have a schedule in place and it looks something like this.

Saturday
900, arrival at RSP Motorsports open house (light refreshments) and dyno demonstrations.
1130, departure from RSP Motorsports (cruise) to Grand bend Oakwood Resort
1230, arrival at Oakwood Resort for Italian Buffet lunch
1430, wine and cheese social at a lake-front home location.
1700, departure and return drive to host hotel (Hampton Inn on Exeter Road)
1800, arrival and check in at Hampton Inn
1900, departure for dinner
2130, night social in downtown London

Sunday
800, breakfast at Hampton Inn (members who stay at the hotel)
900, gather at RSP Motorsport (for non-hotel stay members)
915, departure (hotel members) to RSP Motorsport
945, departure from RSP to the Plunkett Estate
1030, private tour of the estate and the auto salon
1200, BBQ lunch picnic
1400, event conclusion

Last edited:
Making some time in my schedule Sat I will be down with Bobby around noon till eve see you boyz then.

So much is being planned by Sean and Owen for this even..... I'm get the itch to drive down on Sunday AM....

Bram

It would be great if you could make it! The private tour is a rare treat.

Back