NSXCC - Fall Cruise, Cambridge to Ancaster, Sat Oct 15 2011

Great cruise guys! I had a blast! Fantastic turnout considering the crappy weather. Fun route, good friends and excellent food. Thanks to all of the organizers for planning and setting it up -- a great way to spend a saturday!

Yeah, great route!

Thx to all who put that together.

I think one of those roads was on out NSXPO route (Kilbride).

It was really great to see everyone too.

Great to see everyone at the NSXCC Fall cruise yesterday....although the weather did not cooperate with us, we had one of the largest turn out of NSX's and a wonderful route.

It was also nice to see folks like, Mario, Arshad, Lionel, Brad, "Muscle Rick" and all the new NSXCC members at the Cruise.

Thank to Shawna/Richie and Sean for planning the route and selecting the restaurant.

Sean, I must say you are one of the biggest NSX enthusiast that I have come across. You have been a member of the NSXCC since inception and you still have not find the Right one just yet.... Keep looking it will turn-up!

Chris, we have decided that your NSX was the dirtiest and you will get the NSXCC Swag.

Bram

This route is one of my favorite bike rides and is only part of a 650 km loop that winds thru Milton and Halton Hills area, then picks up where we started and once in Ancaster it continues down thru Middle and Sulphur Springs roads, down thru Copetown, around and into Six Nations Reserve and follows the Grand River out and around Caledonia, Dunville, Fort Erie and Niagara Falls. When Owen asked for some help and provided the time limit I felt this was the best use of time and area.

Anyone wanting to do the "big loop" next year let me know - it's a good days drive/ride and any of my bike riding friends love it. Not too many stops other then starting with a breakfast and then mid day lunch.........all touring, no stopping and all the roads are windy like the ones you just drove.

Glad everyone liked the route.....maybe next year change it up a bit as there are tons of options when you know the roads. I've been riding them for over 30 yrs and the hardest part is mapping it out (Owen did that part thanks) as I have no idea of the names and just know where they all go and lead.

Some of you should try the Rousseau at night or for lunch, a great place and I've been going there for years so happy to have gone again.

Too bad the colors weren't completely out, but still nice to go on the roads.......until next year!

Good times. Excellent food. Nice to see that NSXs don't melt in the rain, as I have heard from some owners that they do.

Thanks to the exec for setting it up!

Despite the weather, we had a very successful fall cruise in fact it was our biggest event ever (outside of NSXPO 2009) with 29 cars and 52 attendees.

We re-acquainted with old friends and met many new. I echo Bram’s comment and thank the recon team (Shawna, John G, Sean F and Richie) for coming up with a great route. The table lunch was enjoyable and service was great thanks to the staff at the Rousseau House.

Big thank you goes out to Lucas on help with capturing the day. Check out his BLOG with plenty of amazing photos. I took a few myself but obviously far less impressive. Here are some moments I captured on the day. See you guys at the next evetn.

P1090933.jpg

P1090940.jpg

P1090938.jpg

P1090954.jpg

P1090960.jpg

P1090962.jpg

P1090992.jpg

P1090961.jpg

P1090970.jpg

P1090976.jpg

P1090981.jpg

P1090977.jpg

P1090986.jpg

P1090989.jpg

P1090991.jpg

P1100005.jpg

P1100018.jpg

P1100023.jpg

P1100031.jpg

P1100052.jpg

P1100034.jpg

P1100060.jpg

P1100070.jpg

P1100067.jpg

P1100058.jpg

P1100078.jpg

P1100081.jpg

P1100084.jpg

P1100091.jpg

P1100073.jpg

P1100097.jpg

P1100101.jpg

P1100098.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures Owen. I like seeing pics of our friends. The cars I've seen before! Although they are awesome to.

PS. Bram if you have anymore of those super sweet 20 anniversary stickers left - I'd love one!

Love the first picture Jordan.

I added a few more on my last post. Photos of cars or people are both great, but since we have a professional there for the cars, I decided to post more of people!!

Last edited:
Back