NSXCA NE Holiday Party 1/15/05 (Revised)

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Count me in also.

Where there's food, there's Bailey!!!! Glad that you're coming!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

RSO 34 said:
Glad to see that your bride is coming, Roger. I always like meeting future clients. :wink:

Now that Karen's pregnant, and she did the calculations, she felt less threatened!!!! By the way, be careful or I'll let her talk to your wife about redecorating your house!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have no fear. She is busy spending $18 million of someone else's money right now building a house in Greenwich so I have a reprieve for a while.

Larry,

Amanda and I are a strong maybe 80%. Just have to check with her on the old work schedule. The hotel you recomended looks great! I'll give you a jingle.

Happy Holidays all you frustrated NSX owners. LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cheers Rich

Larry,

I putting the check in the mail today. Im going to Florida for a while for a little bit of work and a little bit of pleasure- hopefully more pleasure than work!! Anyways, If I can go, ill see you there but if I cant go just donate my money to NSX prime or what ever use you see fit... Thanks and hopefully Ill see you all there!!

Larry,
Masha and I are in for the dinner. I haven't been on Prime in quite awhile (slacking), but it looks like I found the post just in time. I will send out a check tomorrow. Sounds great.
Jesse

RSO 34 said:
I have no fear. She is busy spending $18 million of someone else's money right now building a house in Greenwich so I have a reprieve for a while.

18 million!!! Wow that guy must have a big autobody shop. :smile:

Back