NSXCA NE Holiday Party 1/15/05 (Revised)

NSXCA NE Holiday Party 1/15/05 (Final Plans Complete)

Hi Folks,

Well it is time to get in gear and plan this year's holiday party. Location is not decided, but figure somewhere in Northern NJ, or just into NY on the West side of the Hudson River. (similar to last years location)

NOTE: The official date for the NE NSXCA Holiday party will be January 15th, 2005. I will post time, location etc once finalized.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with # folks in your party.

EDIT: Pricing is $35/person, includes open Bar of Beer, Wine, Soda. Mixed Drinks will be cash bar. See details below(Post #25)

Thanks,
Pete and LarryB

Last edited:
:biggrin: I am good to go for the 15th - Party of 2

Alan

That date is good for us - count us in for 2!

I think I could be in as well...

Hi Larry;

Just a friendly reminder that Aunt Loru & Clem will be there - where ever
the fun will be on Jan. 15th. dont forget to let us all know.. Also I havent
received a NSX Publication since the summer one w/ Yvonne Lau's pictures
of her 2 neat NX's in it. Didnt it get sent this Fall? :confused: :confused: or
did my postal worker scoff my issue!!
send me one if able or save it til I see ya at the party.. Thanks Clem :biggrin:

Hi Clem,

Yes I have you guys listed for the Holiday party:). I will send you a replacement NSXDriver, not sure why a few folks did not get them.

Regards,
LarryB

LARRY,

I never got my copy of NSX driver either... :frown:

Tony,

The latest issue is with the DAL race car on the cover with the NSXPO2004 logo on the hood:).

Mike,

I will get one out to you too, over the weekend.

Thanks,
LarryB

Larry,

I have the one with the DAL motorsports NSX, i thought there was another one. Sorry :frown:

Mike,

No biggie, I know you just want a second copy :biggrin: .

Kieth,

Do you have the DAL issue?? Or do you need me to send you one??

Thanks,
LarryB

Whats up with the holiday party, any new details as to where it is??

It will most likely take place in the same location as last, I just need to get over there and make arrangements. It will be in Suffern, NY. Just above the Northern, NJ border.

It is a great Italian place, that most folks requested we go back there.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
LarryB

Hi Larry

Sorry about The Hornets's Nest of the NSX Driver - However if issue #2/2004
w/DAL Motorsports RACING RED CAR on the cover is the last issue ?? I'm
current.. Thanks _ I really am confused !!!

Regards; Clem (Dont send one) But thanks :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You guys are making me crazy:):):). So, it is only Keith that needs a copy, right??

Thanks,
LarryB

Back on topic, my wife has informed me that she would like to attend our "holiday dinner", so count me in for "2". In the meantime, best wishes for a healthy and happy holidays to all of you, and your families!!!! :cool:

Hi Roger,

I got your e-mail today at home:). I am meeting with the restaurant tomorrow to finalize the plans and then I will be posting directions, time, and a list of attendees that have confirmed.

Thanks,
LarryB

Hi Folks,

Happy Holidays to all. Well, final arrangements for this years NSXCA NE Holiday Party have been made;-).

Date: 1/15/05
Time: Cocktails 6:00pm
Dinner 7:00pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $35/person (I know this is a change from my original estimate above, I had a senior moment when I wrote the first e-mail:). But it is the same pricing as last year.

Open to NSXCA Members Only

Open Bar will be Beer, Wine, Soda and INCLUDED in the price. Mixed Drinks will be Cash Bar.

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. ( You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. ( You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

Folks who have signed up so far are:

Larry and Sissy Bastanza
Pete and Sylvia Mills
Larry Gauthier
Tony DeJoie and Bags
Joe and Janet Lomoriello
Clem and Lori Clembeauch
Bob and Anne Ondrovic
Roger and Nancy Matles
Russ Salerno and Mary
David Leonoff
Alan Offsie and Roberta Macy
Don Lebentritt
John and Karen Defini
Mike Lasko
Kieth Modugno
Bailey Lew
Jesse and Mahsa Loucks
Ernie and Vicki Ragin
Gene Lim and Jennifer Zanias

If you have been included on this list you have signed up already.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $35/per person BEFORE 12/30/03. Sorry for the short notice. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-988-5178 or PM me here

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:00pm on 1/15/05.

Thanks,
LarryB

Last edited:
Back