NSXCA-2008 MONTEREY ALMS HOTEL October 17-19,2008

http://www.bestwesterncalifornia.com/hotels/best-western-salinas-valley-inn-and-suites/

You must be a member of NSXCA to participate in the Acura sponsored event at the ALMS Races at Laguna Seca October 17-19,2008

Attached is a link for the Best Western Salinas Valley Inn. This hotel is a couple of years old, in a safe location, easy to get to with good parking. It is located approx.12 miles from Laguna Seca and is right off Highway 101.

You should make your reservations online if you plan on attending ASAP. The hotel currently has 50 rooms left for that weekend. You can use the Race Fan Rate at the bottom of the rates for $116.00 per night!

1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1

Any questions, contact [email protected]

You should make your reservations online if you plan on attending ASAP. The hotel currently has 50 rooms left for that weekend. You can use the Race Fan Rate at the bottom of the rates for $116.00 per night!

1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant

Great find Yolanda. Those rates are for 1 King bed. Two queen beds go for $170.10 and $206.10. Cancellation is 48 hours. By the way, Thursday reservations are only $89.10 plus tax .... so for those driving from Sacramento or SoCal/PW, I think its worth it.

I would like to plug my favorite mobile detailer for those of you bringing your baby to the show - Robert Smith 408-982-0747. I know he did a wonderful job for those who were in the Monterey area last year. I recall someone had him work on a whole lot of cars at one of the local hotels.

I would like to plug my favorite mobile detailer for those of you bringing your baby to the show - Robert Smith 408-982-0747. I know he did a wonderful job for those who were in the Monterey area last year. I recall someone had him work on a whole lot of cars at one of the local hotels.

Steve, I was the one who coordinated this last year ....... albeit had to give my spot to others given how some people jumped the line without prior commitment ....... But I agree, Robert did an excellent job and really broke a sweat, so much so that people tipped him generously.

I will approach Robert once I have a better idea of how many are attending and where the most convenient location would be.

1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587

Plus 1 for Robert Smith, he did an incredible job.

Don't mean to jump the gun, but I have confidence in Hrant in securing a detailer for ALMS. :biggrin:
Detailing (by Robert Smith or ?) sign-up list.

1) MikeC_587
2)
3)

Last edited:
Steve, I was the one who coordinated this last year ....... albeit had to give my spot to others given how some people jumped the line without prior commitment ....... But I agree, Robert did an excellent job and really broke a sweat, so much so that people tipped him generously.

I will approach Robert once I have a better idea of how many are attending and where the most convenient location would be.

I always like to see the good guys benefit and that is why I plugged Robert Smith. He does good work and is a wonderful person.

Updating lists. Rooms booked.

1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV

Don't mean to jump the gun, but I have confidence in Hrant in securing a detailer for ALMS.

1) MikeC_587
2) mickeylex
3) 1NSX2NV

Updating lists. Rooms booked.

1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV

Don't mean to jump the gun, but I have confidence in Hrant in securing a detailer for ALMS.

1) MikeC_587
2) mickeylex
3) 1NSX2NV
4) Larry C.

Updating the list for the Best Western Valley Inn , Salinas Ca
OCTOBER 16th - 19th
1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV
9) CDNSX

Updating the list for the Best Western Valley Inn , Salinas Ca
OCTOBER 16th - 19th
1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV
9) CDNSX
10) Jill D.

Arrangements with Robert Smith to provide customized car wash have been made for Friday October 17, most likely starting from 2:00 PM. Unless we get more signed up, then he will come earlier. Cost is $25, he provides all the items; be prepared to tip because he deserves it.

It is important that we respect the starting time and scheduled slots because each car takes about 30-35 minutes. So far we have:

1) MikeC_587
2) mickeylex
3) 1NSX2NV
4) Larry C.
5) Hrant

Hrant,

Thanks for making the arrangements with Robert to detail our NSX's on Friday October 17th. And yes, please tip generously as Robert certainly earns it. And when Robert gives me my cut, I can then buy yet another set of 18 - 19's :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Arrangements with Robert Smith to provide customized car wash have been made for Friday October 17, most likely starting from 2:00 PM. Unless we get more signed up, then he will come earlier. Cost is $25, he provides all the items; be prepared to tip because he deserves it.

It is important that we respect the starting time and scheduled slots because each car takes about 30-35 minutes. So far we have:

1) MikeC_587
2) mickeylex
3) 1NSX2NV
4) Larry C.
5) Hrant

OCTOBER 16th - 19th
1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV
9) CDNSX
10) Jill D.
11) Dhalsim

1) MikeC_587
2) mickeylex
3) 1NSX2NV
4) Larry C.
5) Hrant
6) Dhalsim

Added Bill to the list.

1) MikeC_587
2) mickeylex
3) 1NSX2NV
4) Larry C.
5) Hrant
6) Dhalsim
7) racer-ex

OCTOBER 16th - 19th
1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV
9) CDNSX
10) Jill D.
11) Dhalsim
12) txtony

Can't make NSXPO 2008 but at least I am flying out for the race. See you there and look forward to meeting many!

Tony

I'm in as well.

OCTOBER 16th - 19th
1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV
9) CDNSX
10) Jill D.
11) Dhalsim
12) txtony
13) Tai

This is a 3 day event? You guys are not planning to attend ALMS on Friday Oct. 17th? I see a car wash scheduled for 2pm Friday. Well, you can a least have lunch at ALMS and then go wash your car for those who are down on the list 2pm+. It's about a 20 min drive from the Hotel to Laguna Seca.

Last edited:
Updating the list

OCTOBER 16th - 19th
1) Racer-ex
2) yojack1
3) Hrant
4) Ashik
5) Larry C.
6) MikeC_587
7) mickeylex
8) 1NSX2NV
9) CDNSX
10) Jill D.
11) Dhalsim
12) txtony
13) Tai
14) Allen S
15) Jeff F
16) Mike2 C

Allen :smile:

You guys are not planning to attend ALMS on Friday Oct. 17th? I see a car wash scheduled for 2pm Friday.

Some like to have their garage queens all shiny for the Saturday show ...... :wink:

I will be checking in on Thursday October 16th. If Robert wants to detail my NSX on Thursday instead of Friday, I would be willing to make the change. Then someone else arriving on Friday can take my spot.

Hrant, can you pm Roberts contact info to me.

Thanks,

Mike

Back