"NSX" Wheel Caps

I made up some wheel caps for my car and wanted to know if there are any others like these. I machined them myself I just measured an oem cap and adjusted the dimensions for using Aluminum instead of plastic. These aren't finished yet...I have to paint them and put the correct finish on to match my oem wheels.
Take a look:

hey where are the pics????

Pic 1

Attachments

• dscf0007.jpg
    dscf0007.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 676
NICE WORK!
My only concern is that the aluminum prongs might scratch the wheels when you put them on. I made a set of the caps before using plastic bases and vinyl "NSX" decals and laid over the OEM caps. Mine are Micky Mouse compared to yours.
Steve

When left on wheels that get very hot, like at the track, plastic caps also have a tendency to soften enough for the tabs to bend in, and either fall out or fit loosely.

ChrisK said:
Wow, very nice. Now the real question is are you going to sell them to those of us who want a set?:D

If he does, I am certainly in.

Wow....I guess I better make some more. I didn't think I would have gotten this kinda of response. Let me check out my schedule and see what kinda time frame and cost. Also I should look into any trademark infringement problems. I will get back to you.

I am in, too :D

I'm interested, LMK how much, and how long.

Thanks and great work!

Please take the commerce to the Vendor forum or use private messages instead of posting "I'm in" to the forums. Thanks.

gheba_nsx said:
Joseph, did you ever start producing more caps? I looked in the Vendor forum but I did not find anything

thanks
Joseph :D
(Giuseppe)

Yes, I know Lud said to take this to the vendor forum, but I have never seen any discussion of this part there. Is anything going to happen with the these caps? I still wold buy a set.

1995/96

Hello-

Any info. on when you will have caps ready for 1995/1996 models?....or can I use the ones you are offering?

Thanks

Neville

Back