NSX Wannabe Owner

NSXFanMan,

I had a Jeep SRT-8 a year ago and that thing would knock the doors off a lot of machinery on the road. But, that's if you are driving in a straight line (traffic light hero).

Once you own a NSX you'll soon come to realize everyone wants to race you and honestly you've already won due to that attention anyway. Everyone has something to prove against a NSX...sometimes its just nice to wave and say thanks but no thanks on the race.

If its on the track then yes, wave your hand and tell the fool "Pink Slips Baby".:tongue:

When I first got my NSX I raced a buddy that had a CTS V and I didnt know that it was a corvette engine, I thought Im gonna spank him.
Wrong. it was neck and neck till i hit second thats when he pulled on me.

the NSX 2nd gear sucks in the US models.

one of my first posts on Prime was of this event. and people told me to lick my wounds and move on,

I never raced again. LOL

and to add power to MY NSX, I dont mind being under powered compared to the newer cars.
my car looks exotic and stands out in a crowd.

their BMW, Mercedes, Mustang, Porshce blends in with regular traffic cuz everyone has one. I like being different
I am def. not the SHEEP of America

Last edited:
Go here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

How far away from downtown LA are you?

I live about 60 miles north of L.A., I can get to Glendale, Pasadena, in around an hour or less depending on traffic. It takes me about an hour and 20mins to get to a place like say the Staples Center. I'm 20 mins south of Willow Springs Raceway, i'm sure you're familiar with that track. I noticed there are some meets at willow springs, that would be a good time to meet up or an event in downtown L.A. either way I would try to be there.

Back