nsx vs supra

But it needed a supercharger to be able to accomplish that feat.

thats out in the market now? non, in the past they have a Basch, the Gruppe M, and Boostzilla.

I like mine stock, I dont need to race anymore.

ever seen " back to the future" the last movie, where Marty Mcfly races the guys, and they almost hit a car that pulls out. not me buddy.

the car gets enough looks as it is, than seeing one wrapped around a telephone pole is sad.

nothing is more reliable than Stock in my opinion. LOL other will say different but thats just me.

an air intake and headers and exhaust is fine for me.

If I was to SC then I would go with Comptech as they have been Super Charging NSX since 1991

i just wanna prove my buddy with tha so called fast supra wrong.. that sc nsx will smoke that p.o.s anyday

thing about my friend is hes all talk and talk is nothing and hes competition type person

seems like he is the kinda guy that will not believe it till he gets beat.

find a track race him and then he will shut up about it.

I have learned you cant tell a Know-it-all anything. I dont even talk to those kinda people. you learn to steer clear of them.

saves you time, money and headaches

seems like he is the kinda guy that will not believe it till he gets beat.

find a track race him and then he will shut up about it.

I have learned you cant tell a Know-it-all anything. I dont even talk to those kinda people. you learn to steer clear of them.

saves you time, money and headaches

yep.. at racelegal in socal ill beat him and shut him up.. but still be friends with him cause he wont talk so much shit.

now his buddy has a 27j-gte supra.. and he says his supra is 800whp but has never dynoed.

I would not try and race the supra. LOL not on a straight away though

now take a turn here and there and

as Yoda from star wars would say

" in the dust that supra will be "

I like how everyone got out of this thread except you two :tongue:

If you want to beat the MKIII or an MKIV for that matter, take it to a road course. At that point it becomes a driver's race and the NSX will shine. I've had an MKIV before and I loved it but I feel the NSX handles with better feedback and makes up for the lack of power.

I'm not a street racer at all, never have, never will be. I don't do drag strips either. Tell your friend to stop bowing to his car and instead tame the car on a road course. Then you guys can talk trash about each other's driving instead of the cars. Trash talking other cars is endless and pointless. Leave that to the ricers.

I like how everyone got out of this thread except you two :tongue:

If you want to beat the MKIII or an MKIV for that matter, take it to a road course. At that point it becomes a driver's race and the NSX will shine. I've had an MKIV before and I loved it but I feel the NSX handles with better feedback and makes up for the lack of power.

I'm not a street racer at all, never have, never will be. I don't do drag strips either. Tell your friend to stop bowing to his car and instead tame the car on a road course. Then you guys can talk trash about each other's driving instead of the cars. Trash talking other cars is endless and pointless. Leave that to the ricers.

thx.

....If you want to beat the MKIII or an MKIV for that matter, take it to a road course. At that point it becomes a driver's race and the NSX will shine. I've had an MKIV before and I loved it but I feel the NSX handles with better feedback and makes up for the lack of power.

A decade ago or so I was on MKIV.com and the front page said that the MKIV is the BEST supercar that money can buy.

I asked for clarification and a few guys even said that it's better than the Mclaren F1.
rofl.gif

I even mentioned that there are a few cars that will out handle the MKIV in the twisties or auto x. Cars like the FD and NSX.

Of course they said that I should put my $$$ where my mouth was at and that they can send out 2 MKIV guys to clean up house in the handling segment.
rofl.gif

i prefer track to show skill.. so nsx would kill supra mk1V and mk111....funny how supra owners think that there car is a "supercar" when everyone knows that they aren't mk111's are sorry supras as my moms bf said.

The MKIV looks bloated and heavy with it being taller than the MKIII.

I like the MKIII looks the best in the Supdawg lineup.

Toyota was staring too much at the F40 when designing the MKIV.

They should have continued with the MKIII lines and may have ended up with something sexier like the NSX low and wide appearance.

The MKIV looks bloated and heavy with it being taller than the MKIII.

I like the MKIII looks the best in the Supdawg lineup.

Toyota was staring too much at the F40 when designing the MKIV.

They should have continued with the MKIII lines and may have ended up with something sexier like the NSX low and wide appearance.

yea.. but nsx by far is one of the top best made cars in japan i think

Jesse: [about the Supra] You know what? This will decimate all... after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Japan.

put 15k under the hood of an nsx would be nice and lambo and ferrari killer

If you didn't get the joke, that was a line from The Fast and The Furious. Even Supra guys joke around with the line.

Comparing cars like this is just nonsense and immature (not trying to trash the OP). I hate hearing about how one car will "smoke" another, especially when the car is not stock. Where one car fails to win another; doesn't mean all cars of that make, model, and year (generation) will lose. We need only to admire them. Every car has his/her own uniqueness, and we purchased them because of it :eek: To each his own.

Back