• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX vs e63s vs M5

That new M5 competition is no joke... The interior is marvelous. I'm still going for the M4 though. The M5 is just too expensive to drive in a state where drivers carry no insurance...

I have the F90 M5 and the NSX and I had the E63S (2018)... in a straight line this is about right. Its a driver's race in a straight line but the F90 is definitely carrying more speed as it passes the quarter and beyond; I have found this to be the case as well.

Could've had a V8.:cool:

Close call ..

But weird .. 9 out of 10 drag race, NSX > GTR, and 9 out of 10 GTR vs E63S, GTR wins ..

Off the line, NSX should be still quicker.

Well, rather believe those actual owners drags, such as drag time ..

I refuse to believe that the NSX gets beaten off the line by the M5. I get as the race goes on, the M5 will most likely catch up and even potentially take over which is fine but the NSX should be quicker off the line. Poor driver in my opinion

I refuse to believe that the NSX gets beaten off the line by the M5. I get as the race goes on, the M5 will most likely catch up and even potentially take over which is fine but the NSX should be quicker off the line. Poor driver in my opinion

One might think that under a premeditated race but in the real world Id argue that they are very close in repeated launches. I have both cars and the F90 is shockingly consistent with very limited to no wheel spin even under launch control. The tq curve and the power split from the front to rear axle is not fixed so it has an optimal chance of getting out of the gate and then all the power is with the rear wheels. Yes its 4300 plus lbs but our NSX's are not exactly light.

Its a driver's race IMHO as long as they are going straight LOL.

Back