nsx type S

Does anybody have access too or know the color code for the NSX type S special color available in Japan. I'm not sure of the color name but it's the candy orange one? I just got my body kit in and started stripping down the car which should be ready for painting next week but I want the exact color if possible rather than trying to match off a picture.

Now that's a toughie, Well, unless someone here is from Japan...hmmm....All I know is the color is called Imola Orange Pearl, I do know of someone from Japan, but I doubt he can get the color code, since it's a special order only! But! There was someone in the Picture of the Month on NSX Prime, which he/she painted it that color, I'm sure a e-mail address is on there. Hope this helps. BTW, that's a superb color, Also, what kind of Body Kit did you get?

I hope you're not doing it to be original because there's already an NSX in Van that colour
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jazz (edited 30 October 2000).]

Lud - Thanks for letting me know, I guess I should have looked for it first.

Edo - Thanks but I've got the code now.

ExoticNSX - Thanks, I got my answer from Lud. As per your question I got the complete Wings West body kit.

Jazz - Your right there is one in Vancouver with that color already and with the same body kit as mine but I don't see the what reason it would be for not to do it? If you wanted a red ferrari and there's one in town already does that mean you can't get one? I'm not trying to copy him (even though we have the same kit) I just like the color a lot and want it, simple matter really.

Thanks again for those people who tried to help, I appreciate it.

Jazz - Wow, sorry buddy I just read your message again and must have taken it wrong or my brain added something. My answer to you was based on what I thought you said, i appologize for the little flame (size of a match).
Anyway, I'd like to be original but I am aware of Sampsons car and when I saw it I kinda decided that was the color I wanted. Besides, my new rims will make my car differ and "original"

Originally posted by jon69:
Jazz - Wow, sorry buddy I just read your message again and must have taken it wrong or my brain added something. My answer to you was based on what I thought you said, i appologize for the little flame (size of a match).
Anyway, I'd like to be original but I am aware of Sampsons car and when I saw it I kinda decided that was the color I wanted. Besides, my new rims will make my car differ and "original"

Just giving you an FYI in case you didn't know and then went out and spent all that money on painting it just to find out that its not the only one (wow that was a long sentance). If you already know, and you just like the colour then thats cool
smile.gif

Back