NSX Turbo vs. BMW 335i

The 335i is quick with a tune no doubt. Ive had 2. And i miss the low end torque mines was hittin mid 12s theres plenty running almost 10s

I keep a tab and record drivers' habbits and reactions. I keep track of drivers who rudely cut me off, (meaning they just get over without warning anyone around them) and drivers who uses their signal and wait until it is safe.

Base off my statistics, 47% of drivers are rude to cut me off and 53% are safe.

Of those 47%, 62% of them are BMW drivers and 38% are all the other cars out there.

Another case of self proclaim "PRIVILEDGES!" :rolleyes:

Then I bought a 318 Beamer thinking it would be accepted for me to drive rudely; needless to say, I was going to cut no one off with that car, it was heavy and sluggish. :eek: Sold it, got an integra and back to how a daily driver should be!:biggrin:

A joke I heard about BMWs a long time ago:

Q. What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

A. The porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

I really really like BMW's they are very quick,

But still no V6(or engine for that matter) Compares to a Honda V6 in my opinion (bimmer runs straight six)
To bad older M's aren't that built proof also BMW's are HEAVY.

Seen ton's of the TT 335I's tuned up to 400-450 hp.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to show a BMW 335i who's boss on the highway last week................. lets just say: I really love the way the BMW headlamps look in my rear view mirror... stunningly beautiful.

BMWs are generally heavy, they aren't sports car just sport luxury saloon with an emphasis on sport. However, they do drive very good and handle their weight brilliantly. There is a reason they are the benchmark for years in the sport saloon class and the new E90/92 M3 has been dubbed the greatest all rounder sports car ever.

Back