NSX TT vs. Ferrari 360 (Results)

Ben- Thanks...like I said I'm always last to see these things.
frown.gif
10.66 that incredible!
eek.gif

ChopsJazz-Yes, I do, filming of running from the police you would think you would have a plan, which means you had intent on commiting this type of offense, which is just stupid. There is a proper time and a proper place for everything.I think we all know what is right and what is wrong.But many times we are mysteriously overcome by human emotions to do what we feel is best while knowing full well that it is wrong.Kissing on your first date? or like my latest incident,in other words, if you come knocking on my door I will answer it. Right Mark?heh,heh
Jim and ilya, thanks I haven't had time to update it, but the site has been up for almost 2 years.
Andre- what did you think of the footage???
BTW the 13.72 seconds was 0 to 186mph!!!

[This message has been edited by Bruce (edited 03 March 2002).]

Hi Bruce,

interesting videos. I think the R34 video was taken form Best Motoring at the release of the R34 (in 98 I think?). I've seen the footage of the 328Kmh pass in the tunnel before in some other website. It is incredible the car is capable of such speed and imagine the excitement going thru warp speed with the sound bouncing the wall in the tunnel.

However, I would like to see more how the car handling like, and lap time comparison. Those are more important to me than straight line speed. Corner carving is all I'm about.

What is this incident all about?? I'm out on the track last weekend and missing quite a show??

[joke] I don't do drag racing, cause it is such a drag to do it [/joke]

Back