NSX Track photos

I've been scouring Prime now for almost two hours looking for some decent track photos to show some visiting family so they can visualize what I'm describing to them for summer time track days. I have no photos of myself doing laps here at Race City in Calgary and even looking for some of other members through Prime has been a bit more of a chore than I would have guessed. I did come across a couple of threads with some nice pics, but thought it might be a good idea to have a thread dedicated specifically to action photos of the NSX on the track. Anyone able to kick things off?:confused:

Okay here ya go

34rearshotofmeatStEustache.jpg

ChrispassingRSXatStEustache.jpg

Front34VIR.jpg

GatewaymedrivingPT3.jpg

NSXcountersteerVIR-1.jpg

NSXsideviewonPatriottrack.jpg

NSXfrontshotatStEu.jpg

NSXatGingerman-1.jpg

NSXGatewayfrontshotPT2.jpg

Easiest thing to do is just click on the events link up top and scroll to any of the prior nsxpos.Also just click on the link to nsxpo at the bottom of RSO 34 sig.Millions of track fotos.

hanson1.jpg

hanson2.jpg

hanson3.jpg

hanson4.jpg

hanson5.jpg

hanson6.jpg

hanson1.jpg

hanson6.jpg

hanson7.jpg

Hey look! All the track guys are Canadian!! :cool:
*ducks*

Hey look! All the track guys are Canadian!! :cool:
*ducks*
Yes that is funny,the canadian track season is 2 months long!:tongue:

Ahh thanks Bob,I almost forgot what it's like on the track.I can't waite to see your agony,after you get your first rock chips on that pristine new paint!:tongue:

DSCN8687.jpg

LOL I actually got all four off the ground at Summit Point:eek: Too bad no one got a pic as I'm never doing that again if I can help it! Scared the sh*t out of me!

Also here's a vid of me battling a F430 in my S2K. Waterford is a small track so he couldn't use extra hp against me too much. My suspension set up on the S2K is flawless ,but it was my first time out in it and I was running factory brake pads and fluid which were boiling pretty as I fought the Ferrari. He got me last year , but this year will be a different story:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Svx6Qz-tsxg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Svx6Qz-tsxg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

some random shots ...

Attachments

• DSCN2196.jpg
    DSCN2196.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCN2682.jpg
    DSCN2682.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC08599.jpg
    DSC08599.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited: