NSX-T vs Jeep SRT8

The Kid said:
Johnny,

Give me a little credit, I was 10 when that article came out.:biggrin:

LOL... thanks for making me feel old Kid.

TURBO2GO said:
LOL... thanks for making me feel old Kid.

stings just a bit, eh?:tongue:

Cheetah?
You mean this? The limited production 60's sports car with a Corvette motor?
I wanted one so bad when I was a teen!

RALPHa.JPG

pbassjo said:
Cheetah?
You mean this? The limited production 60's sports car with a Corvette motor?
I wanted one so bad when I was a teen!

No, i meant the animal:biggrin: :tongue:

The Kid said:
Johnny,

Give me a little credit, I was 10 when that article came out.:biggrin:

I was 17

The Kid said:
No, i meant the animal:biggrin: :tongue:

LOL.... dude stop it I am laughing so hard tears are coming out my eyes...

TURBO2GO said:
LOL.... dude stop it I am laughing so hard tears are coming out my eyes...

We're uncle Ned kids, you know uncle ned and aunt edna. :biggrin:

jadkar said:
I have that magazine at home and it was a 348 that it dusted. I'll never forget the line.........

"By the time the Ferrari shifts into second he looking at tailgate, and it's getting smaller" :):):)

The interior is horrible though, I testdrove one back in the day and didn't buy it purely because of the inside.

You want another good race, pick a fight with a Ram SRT10. One went at it with me the other day. Very close until we got some wind in our face. The big truck can't push all that air and still keep up it's velocity. Still impressive.

I have that article as well. Nice note is that if you check a year earlier Sept 1990 where they tested a NA1 NSX vs other supercars the NSX times listed were even faster than the times listed for the Typhoon:biggrin:

I had a run in with a 300C SRT8 on the freeway and lets just say he blew by me like I was standing still.

Hapa88 said:
I had a run in with a 300C SRT8 on the freeway and lets just say he blew by me like I was standing still.

was your foot on the gas?:biggrin:

Hapa88 said:

It's stories like these that help you understand why people think the NSX is slow. What was that last guys thread " I could barely beat an Audi A3" pitiful:rolleyes:

Back