NSX-stock pictures

good job Dave...recognizing your inner child.:wink:

I think Oakes freshened up the Bee not too long ago...

He mst have, because I have memories of real ugly and now it's all shiny and shit. He's no longer the embarrasing one at the meets.

The one no other NSX owner wants to know... "yeah park it over there"... pointing to the lot across and half a mile down the street.

This was quite an experience for me. We should do this one more time before the summer is over! I love the gopro HD video cams(part I and II) great job on that. Got to see a good view of my car for the first and may be the only time since I'm always driving. I think my car looks a little high! but don't want to loose the ride quality! Any recommandations?

This was quite an experience for me. We should do this one more time before the summer is over! I love the gopro HD video cams(part I and II) great job on that. Got to see a good view of my car for the first and may be the only time since I'm always driving. I think my car looks a little high! but don't want to loose the ride quality! Any recommandations?

I saw your car that morning in the Marriott parking lot. I've always loved White NSX's, my favorite color! Your wheels are hot, but your tires are too thick and you need a nice drop. I recommend you look into some coilovers with a nice set of lower profile tires. After that, you'll be looking good.

I saw your car that morning in the Marriott parking lot. I've always loved White NSX's, my favorite color! Your wheels are hot, but your tires are too thick and you need a nice drop. I recommend you look into some coilovers with a nice set of lower profile tires. After that, you'll be looking good.

I agree and an 02+ rear valance

mike where are your pics

My photographer bailed out on me so what I got were pretty whack, however he will be riding shotgun at river run for sure btw love that dual cam stuff you got going

nsxstock pics...the few that i had worth posting

Attachments

• honda bike 011.jpg
    honda bike 011.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 82
  • honda bike 038.jpg
    honda bike 038.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 33
  • honda bike 031.jpg
    honda bike 031.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 33
  • honda bike 037.jpg