• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX specific HID kits CLOSE-OUT

Hi guys,
I am closing out all the 1991 to 2001 NSX HID kits. Low beam and high beam.
It was $319 each. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107603 Now $259 plus $12 shipping
Come with custom parts, OEM parts, and step by step instructions for a quick and trouble-free installation.
I will be finishing this hobby business which I have been doing for past 6 years. Thanks for all the supports from Prime members.

Steve

I just received and installed my headlights. I want to thank Steve for putting together such a great product, from the ease of the instructions to the quality of the parts everything was exceptional.
The whole installation took me about an hour and a half (I'm slow), now I just have to wait for the sun to go down :smile:
Thanks again Steve, you are an asset to this community.

Michael

Steve,

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks. Your HID kit was the very first mod I did to my NSX. I don't drive the car at night much, but when I do, WOW it makes an incredible difference. Your talent and support to the community has been so appreciated. Thanks so much. :biggrin:

-nick

Hi Steve,

As the nights are drawing in I've been sat behind an early set of your dipped beam HID's. They were on my UKDM 1998 NSX when I bought it 3 1/2 yrs ago (ex S Wong).

Are there any improvements from the new slimline units as mine are the earlier large silver units in your early photo's.

Also, do you offer anything to match the front fogs?

regards, Paul

Hi Steve,

As the nights are drawing in I've been sat behind an early set of your dipped beam HID's. They were on my UKDM 1998 NSX when I bought it 3 1/2 yrs ago (ex S Wong).

Are there any improvements from the new slimline units as mine are the earlier large silver units in your early photo's.

Also, do you offer anything to match the front fogs?

regards, Paul
Hi Paul,
Yes, the newer kits have custom brackets to mount the ballasts to existing stock screw/anchor points. The ballasts are much smaller so to have opened up more installation options. I do offer a HID foglight kit.
Thanks,
Steve

Bump.
Found a few sets of 6000k along with the standard 4300k kits. Low and high beams still available. Get them when they are still available.
Steve

I just installed Steve's 4300k HID low beam kit, and it's truly a great product. It was very easy to install, the parts were high quality, and the lights work great. Highly recommended!

Bumpage for a great product and seller. Installed my 4300K set the other night and definitely one of the easiest & cleanest jobs ever, so much so that a 4300K high beam set for the X and a low beam set for the Legend are on order. Mega kudos to Steve.

Just installed Steve's kit yesterday it took only about half a day and I did both low and high beams. This is one of the easiest mods that I have tackled,(Ark exhaust, Side skirts, under tank tray etc).The hard part is tying down the wires the ballast bolt down to existing points and the kit is 100% complete.

I have one of Steve's 4300 kits on my NSX. Great product and when I ran into trouble while installing, Steve helped me through it. He is a good guy.

HI Steve,

I will be in SF today. Do you still have a 4300 low beam available? I would like to purchase today if possible. Check your PM for my number.

awesome kit, thanks steve for a very great product, wish i bought this sooner, very easy step by step instruction. OEM quality, super bright I got the 4300K crystal white, guys if you have not converted your HID this is the kit to get and i have search and research every kit out there, nothing beat this kit, get them before its gone.

Back