NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Thursday Oct, 2

Bring that 4x4 out hehe.....:wink:

Damnit Eddie, you're going to make me spend $4500 making comments like that. It's funny...around town, everyone comments how low my car is, until I park next to any one of you.

By the way, do you still have that tail light center piece? I haven't called you because my temp license plate expired; I'll have to go to the DMV today or tomorrow. If you do, can you bring it on Thursday? Maybe we can grab some some hot wings at H()()ters if you want; I'll buy.

I'm going to try a make it this time. If I do, what time will you be leaving? I live in Sierra Madre, and if I go maybe we can caravan.

Mario

Last time I went, I hit some pretty bad traffic at 4PM... Maybe i'll head over to the area around 1PM this time, and go walk around the area.

I might not make it this month though because i'm taking the ServSafe certification test for Hotel Management real soon.

Anyone have an exact address so I can put it in the NAVI, my uncle let me borrow his SC430 so I'll 199% be there. What time should I go? My cell is 732-672-0194 if any one wants a ride or vice versa. I'll be chillin all day so I'd like to beat traffic:biggrin:

Anyone have an exact address so I can put it in the NAVI, my uncle let me borrow his SC430 so I'll 199% be there. What time should I go? My cell is 732-672-0194 if any one wants a ride or vice versa. I'll be chillin all day so I'd like to beat traffic:biggrin:

Here's the address:

South Coast Acura
2925 Harbor Blvd,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Someone else should be able to suggest a good time to start heading down, but according to Google Maps historical traffic data, traffic starts to slow down a little at about 2:00pm.

I used to have an NSX a looooong time ago. I don't know if that counts. I have an Rx7 now and I don't want to be disrespectful by bringing an FD to an NSX meet, but I would love to see what the NSX guys are doin. Afterall, we do offer parts for the NSX :).

If you guys don't feel it is disrepectful, then I will try to make it out there tomorrow.

Ken

I used to have an NSX a looooong time ago. I don't know if that counts. I have an Rx7 now and I don't want to be disrespectful by bringing an FD to an NSX meet, but I would love to see what the NSX guys are doin. Afterall, we do offer parts for the NSX :).

If you guys don't feel it is disrepectful, then I will try to make it out there tomorrow.

Ken

No issues! Ramon is bringing his Chevelle. See you tomorrow, Gil

Damnit Eddie, you're going to make me spend $4500 making comments like that. It's funny...around town, everyone comments how low my car is, until I park next to any one of you.

By the way, do you still have that tail light center piece? I haven't called you because my temp license plate expired; I'll have to go to the DMV today or tomorrow. If you do, can you bring it on Thursday? Maybe we can grab some some hot wings at H()()ters if you want; I'll buy.

Centerpiece is yours dont worry about it.

Matt, did you say all you can eat.....:biggrin:.......count me in!

I was thinking In-and-Out burgers but Im down for whatever. Im going to leave Encino at around 2pm-ish. See you guys there:wink:

Anyone know of a hand wash place in the area surrounding Costa Mesa Acura (or between Tustin and Costa Mesa)? Needless to say, it should be a detail shop and not a Wash N Go.

Nothing like doing it yourself but I skipped on the office today, went to lunch with my gf in Tustin, and parked myself at a Starbucks to get some work done remotely. It would be nice to make a quick pit stop to shine the car up on the way to the meet.

Anyone? Let me know... Thanks!

Great time guys, thanks for the warm welcome:wink:And a special thanks to Jose for bringing me to In-and-Out Burgers, they really should have them in NJ/NY...simply unreal.

Back