NSX SoCal Monthly meeting May5th

Hello Everyone!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of May is May 5th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday May 5th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Hello Everyone!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of May is May 5th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday May 5th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Hey, it will be Cinco De Mayo bro's, got to do this thing right homies! Something special? :rolleyes: Tacos and T-tops? Something :confused:
I will be there with the salsa!

I'd like to but I don't know if I will have the car yet. Will keep you posted as to progress. If not, I will definitely want to attend the next month's hook up if I'm in town.

I will go. Sign me up, athough my work ends at 5:30 and the traffic to the dealership is unpredictable so I may be late. Yes, other people my be busy with Cinco de Mayo festivities so the turnout may not be as high as expected.

Hey, it will be Cinco De Mayo bro's, got to do this thing right homies! Something special? :rolleyes: Tacos and T-tops? Something :confused:
I will be there with the salsa!

I'll be there with tortilla chips!

I plan on being there. Brownies aren't very Mexican but I'll bring them anyway.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

We can dip them in the salsa that Gil is bringing:biggrin:

Hi Everyone. I'm a newbie and this will be my first time attending.

Last month, I planned on attending briefly (since I didn't rsvp and I live 10 minutes away) to chat, but it was raining when I got there. I chickened out b/c it wasn't going to do any good to check out the cars in the rain:biggrin:

If it's appropriate, I want to introduce myself as buyer for those who are itching to sell, so please send me a pm and let me know.
My name is Chris and I'll be showing up in my Silver Sienna SE.

I won't be able to stay for the dinner (very gracious of the host).

This will be my first! Count me in :).

B@t

I'm really glad to finally be able to meet you. I hope you can keep your drool off my car, though. :biggrin:

Reminds me, I better get that hottie cleaned up tomorrow night. It's dirty from the San Diego drive, last Saturday.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. I'm a newbie and this will be my first time attending...

Please feel relaxed about coming. Everyone is friendly and it's low key. FYI, the pizza is bought by the dealership and people who eat it usually throw a donation into a cup on the table.

Reminds me, I better get that hottie cleaned up tomorrow night. It's dirty from the San Diego drive, last Saturday.

Mine is dirty from that drive too. Can I bring it by and get you to clean it so it will look good for tomorrow night?...........:tongue:

Mine is dirty from that drive too. Can I bring it by and get you to clean it so it will look good for tomorrow night?...........:tongue:

I hope I get mine done. My driveway doesn't get any shade until just before the sun sets. If my blue looks dirty your black must look really bad. :tongue:

I hope I get mine done. My driveway doesn't get any shade until just before the sun sets. If my blue looks dirty your black must look really bad. :tongue:

That is why I need you to wash mine:wink:............................:tongue:

There is a 90% chance that I will attend. I need Ramon to replace my rear VTEC solenoid. If he can get the part by tomorrow, I'll stop by the meet on the way back home.

Please feel relaxed about coming. Everyone is friendly and it's low key. FYI, the pizza is bought by the dealership and people who eat it usually throw a donation into a cup on the table.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can let my guard down right?:biggrin:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can let my guard down right?:biggrin:

Yes! No guard is needed. It really is a friendly group. :smile: Oh, and I made two batches of brownies. Should be enough to go around.

I'm out:frown:. Got called to a meeting after work.

B@t

Patty, I think he is trying to duck you because your car is better looking than his:wink:...........:biggrin:

Back