NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting July 1st

Doesn't look like I am going to make it either - got stuck on a proposal. See you all next month. Regards

Sorry you guys couldn't make it, Gil, Scott, Tino and Steve. Some guys had to eat three (cough, Tom) lemon bars in order to help me out so I wouldn't have to take any home. :biggrin:

"Ummmm... lemon bars."

5054_Homer_Simpson_2006.png

Sorry you guys couldn't make it, Gil, Scott, Tino and Steve. Some guys had to eat three (cough, Tom) lemon bars in order to help me out so I wouldn't have to take any home. :biggrin:

I have to admit Patricia, best Lemon Bars I have ever had!

Sorry I missed the meet guys and gals.....I was running errands and by the time I remembered the meet and got home it was 8:23pm.....I heard the meet was dead since a lot of people did not show tino, scott, steve, etc......

Tino- Alex was wondering where you were since you requested his presence......I believe jon martin was there too.....

oh wells i'll try to be at the next one......our meets have been really small lately.....we need to bring a better show of turnouts or this meet will die off.

See how quickly I catch your post, Eddie ? it is because I am stuck at home recovering form hernia surgery (and I thought I could carry a 57" DLP TV by myself, yea right !!). I am sorry I missed the meet too especially since my appetite for Patty's products is still alive and well.
Let's make the next one in August a BIG ONE; what do you say Steve ? bring in a stripper or something, even Gil might come...:biggrin:

it is because I am stuck at home recovering form hernia surgery (and I thought I could carry a 57" DLP TV by myself, yea right !!).
Let's make the next one in August a BIG ONE; what do you say Steve ? bring in a stripper or something, even Gil might come...:biggrin:

You are serious? That's a big TV to carry alone for anybody. I hope you feel better soon. God knows I've hurt my back more than once carrying things like that. Next time let me know and I can have something like that dropped off at your front door. :biggrin:

And yes, keep us posted on the strippers. Sounds like club funds going for a good cause to me.

Here are a few pics I shot. Thanks, Matt and Ferdie, for your hospitality once again...

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

IMG_7300.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_7310.jpg

IMG_7311.jpg

IMG_7314.jpg

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

Last edited:
See how quickly I catch your post, Eddie ? it is because I am stuck at home recovering form hernia surgery (and I thought I could carry a 57" DLP TV by myself, yea right !!). I am sorry I missed the meet too especially since my appetite for Patty's products is still alive and well.

:eek: You crazy guy you! You know better not to do something like that.....hope you get better soon tino. :cool:

You want Patty's Products? Chippendale's. :biggrin:

Oh gosh you two.....:rolleyes:

Hey Tino I met two NSX guys at C and C today that are looking to get a Gallardos.....I think they will be asking for your input. :smile:

Also today a black 575 Maranello got stuck in the lot....it did not start after the owner tried to crank it many times.....so they just took off and left it there....lol.....poor guy.

Oh gosh you two.....:rolleyes:

Hey Tino I met two NSX guys at C and C today that are looking to get a Gallardos.....I think they will be asking for your input. :smile:

Also today a black 575 Maranello got stuck in the lot....it did not start after the owner tried to crank it many times.....so they just took off and left it there....lol.....poor guy.

I don't know if it is my gray hair or the fact thay I have lived over 30 years with those Italian bi*ches, but they keep coming to me for advice. Hardest part of the conversation is when I tell them that I get more pleasure owning and driving my SC NSX than.....

Back