NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting July 1st

It is almost that time again!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of July is Thursday July 1st! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is comming up!

I'm back from my trip to the Canadiam Grand Prix so I am looking forward to seeing everyone and I will have pictures!!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday July 1st.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

I should be able to make it.

If I'm up on my feet by then, Cheryl and I will make it.
How could I miss the lemon bars !!!

GT-R or NSX :wink:

I'll see if I can drag out Alex to bring the F355

I better hit up Gil for more lemons. Jerry and I leave for Tahoe early the next morning. I was iffy on coming. Guess I'll be in trouble if you are expecting lemon bars.

GT-R or NSX :wink:

I'll see if I can drag out Alex to bring the F355

Neither. the Carrera GT. No, seriously, I am on my back recovering from surgery and If I come, it will be in my comfortable SUV.

And by the way, why have Alex bring the Gucci car when he can bring one of the best NSX's I have ever driven ?

Neither. the Carrera GT. No, seriously, I am on my back recovering from surgery and If I come, it will be in my comfortable SUV.

And by the way, why have Alex bring the Gucci car when he can bring one of the best NSX's I have ever driven ?

Oh wow glad you are ok Tino....didn't know you went under the knife.

He has to drive it or else it will break down on him......:biggrin:

Just kidding alex!

I hope you are recovering quickly, Tino. Please don't plan on coming for lemon bars, though. I'm thinking that since I'll be packing for 5 days and flying out of LAX on Friday morning, I really don't want to be out on Thursday night. :frown:

Now, for lemon bars, I'd drive a lot farther than only the few miles it takes me to get to SCA. Since I missed the last meet, I'm in for this one, so no need for remorse, Patricia.

Tino- glad to hear you are on your feet. Hope you're "back" to 100% soon. :biggrin:

I better hit up Gil for more lemons. Jerry and I leave for Tahoe early the next morning. I was iffy on coming. Guess I'll be in trouble if you are expecting lemon bars.

Come on down for lemons, were all good. Should be there this month. :biggrin:Gil

DSCN0039Lemonbars.jpg

^Too bad, Tom. :frown:

patty, are you going? part of my thinking was that you weren't going to be there? if you are going.. i'll go!!

guess i'm back in..

I'll make this meet tonight. Since we seem to be discussing lemons and lemon bars (food) on this thread. If anyone wants plums my tree has some and I can bring a bag of em. I am not a big plum guy and the tree came with the house. :tongue:

Me Too :frown:
Working on the electric car for the Trabuco Parade and I'm behind schedule. Sorry, Have Fun

No. But I have a 6 volt charger and am charging each of the 5 batteries alone. But now we have a flat tire, went to inflate, stem from inter tube came off. :eek: This is worse then the NSX, this only leaves the garage one day a year. :biggrin:

Back