NSX SoCal Monthly Meeting Dec 6th!

I'm making some raisin-oatmeal cookies today for the volunteer bake sale at Saddleback Hospital, tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring a couple of those, tonight, too. :smile:

Sorry, didn't make it. Was gearing up to go but traffic on the 405 was re-donkulous.

Yeah, it took me 40 minutes instead of 20 to get there because of the 405 being 0 to 20 mph, all the way. I also had someone cut into my lane. The NSX handled well in an avoidance maneuver.

I would love to if I ccould..however, as few of u know, I opened up a business and work 12 hour shifts 7daya a week...haven't had a day off since August..lol..hence why I been MIA.
so I figuered I get my dose of SoCal meets by looking at the pics but none posted

zaid

Why didn't you? Could be the same reason no one else does.

Will be putting pics up as soon as I can. I'm the one putting tons of pics in the FB group. My teachers are cramming all the material in before winter break. So I'll be a bit, but it will get up. Also planning to buy TapATalk forum app to make life easier.

Last edited:
I would love to if I could..however, as few of u know, I opened up a business and work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week...haven't had a day off since August..lol..hence why I been MIA.
so I figured I get my dose of SoCal meets by looking at the pics but none posted

zaid

Geez, Zaid. Work dog. My excuse is just that I didn't take any and I'm lazy. I bring brownies but have gotten tired of taking photos and posting them, after years of doing it for S2000 buddies.

Can I join the SoCal fb group as an honorary member? Someone hook it up!

I think you need to type in SoCal NSX Owners in the search box at the top of facebook and then ask to join.

I just saw this: Your friends will require admin approval before being added to the group.

Last edited:
Back