NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting July 2nd!

Thank you SCA for hosting. It was great seeing new and old faces although it was a bit brief as a family emergency came up and had to leave early. One my way out, someone (sorry didn't get your name) inquired about my engine cover. Please see the following thread for more info:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83344&highlight=Engine+Cover

The vendors prime name is "Red-N" from Bangkok, Thailand; hope this helps.

Thank you for the superb meet. Maybe I'll start to remember names and faces after another 4 meets. :rolleyes:

Although I didn't partake, the free BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers were really generous! Thank you to the sponsors of this. I'm never sure who to thank. My brownies seemed to go over well so I'll be sure to bring them every time. :smile:

Thank you for the superb meet. Maybe I'll start to remember names and faces after another 4 meets. :rolleyes:

Although I didn't partake, the free BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers were really generous! Thank you to the sponsors of this. I'm never sure who to thank. My brownies seemed to go over well so I'll be sure to bring them every time. :smile:

Brownies were delicious and a nice touch. Thanks Patricia...you have a beautiful ride!

Jeff

Great meet...good to see some familiar faces that I haven't seen in awhile. Thanks for organizing it and bbq'ing the food!

Brownies? I didn't see any brownies! :eek:

Last edited:
It was my first time at the meet, but you were all so friendly and pumped up about our cars. Gotta love that.

South Coast Acura guys are great, and that is why they are my dealer of choice for body parts for my business.

Jeff's car is "SICK".

Being in Autobody business, I don't compliment other shops body work too much, but the job on Jeff's car is Grade A

It was my first time at the meet, but you were all so friendly and pumped up about our cars. Gotta love that.

South Coast Acura guys are great, and that is why they are my dealer of choice for body parts for my business.

Jeff's car is "SICK".

Being in Autobody business, I don't compliment other shops body work too much, but the job on Jeff's car is Grade A

Thanks for the compliments. Thank MVDesignz in Santa Ana for the great body work. Here is history on the car that some have inquired about:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95210&highlight=02+update

Jeff

I was trying to contact the gentleman with the 91 Red NSX who lives in Corona? (your door trim was falling apart :) )

I was thinking of selling my hood, and he seemed interested.
if you see this, contact me at 562-599-0766. This is my shop phone, just ask for Hiten.

A big "THANK YOU" to Matt, Ferdie, and all the "guys" at SCA for the nice holiday food treat. A car lot BBQ! Now that's styling. :biggrin:

IMG_2601.jpg

I was trying to contact the gentleman with the 91 Red NSX who lives in Corona? (your door trim was falling apart :) )

if you see this, contact me at 562-599-0766. This is my shop phone, just ask for Hiten.

Hello Hiten. My guess is the guy you are referring to is Tony aka "tpagannsx". He owns a red NSX and lives out that way.

Steve

cool thanks.

Hey Hiten,

Sounds good....just send me a pm....and would your shop install it for me as well? Let me know. I would call....but I'm at work and I'm constantly on the phone.

Thanks,

Tony

Steve (Yellow Haze), are you posting your photos some where else?? I was at South Coast Acura today, and talked to Ed Parris, who said he saw a photo of me standing by my car. :confused: I don't know where else but this thread, he could have seen that and I know you're the only one who took one.

BTW, thumbs up to South Coast Acura. I mentioned the NSX BBQ and the NSX Club of America and the parts counter guy, Michael, gave me a discount on my purchase. Nice young man. He also got me the card of the Parts and Service Director (Eddie Rashid) so I could call him to ask a question. (Looking for some place to get black chrome done to my OEM wheels, by vacuum depositon, not plating).

Also, talked to Ed Parris there, who was at the BBQ last week. Very helpful and friendly and a Master Technician who knows NSXs.

I like South Coast Acura. :smile:

Steve (Yellow Haze), are you posting your photos some where else?? I was at South Coast Acura today, and talked to Ed Parris, who said he saw a photo of me standing by my car. :confused: I don't know where else but this thread, he could have seen that and I know you're the only one who took one.

BTW, thumbs up to South Coast Acura. I mentioned the NSX BBQ and the NSX Club of America and the parts counter guy, Michael, gave me a discount on my purchase. Nice young man. He also got me the card of the Parts and Service Director (Eddie Rashid) so I could call him to ask a question. (Looking for some place to get black chrome done to my OEM wheels, by vacuum depositon, not plating).

Also, talked to Ed Parris there, who was at the BBQ last week. Very helpful and friendly and a Master Technician who knows NSXs.

I like South Coast Acura. :smile:

Hi Patricia. Photos are posted under the "NSX Pictures & Video" folder. There you will find one of you with your blue. :smile:

Back