NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting Feb 7th!

BTW Mugen_EP is my "lil" brother....he's joined us many times before. This times our buddies (cousins) from S2Ki will be joining us as well :smile:

See ya'll tonight.

Just wanted to let you guys know that there may be about 6-8 S2k's from S2ki coming down. We are coming for the cars and the people; not the food, so there is no need to add us into the head count. :smile:

If this is ok with you please let me know so I can inform the others. We have our meet this Thursday night so this would be a nice "Pre-meet meet" :biggrin:

-Tony

I hate when work screws up the best plans! Have fun, see you next time. :biggrin:

New to SoCal...moved from Denver...

Hi all,

Well, I've been on my new job about three months now in Newport Beach...planning on bringing my NSX out here by trailer over the long presidents holiday coming up soon...can I still make the meet this week to meet everyone even if I don't have my car here yet?...I'll just have my CLS55 AMG "Torque-meister", which is my daily driver...

I look forward to meeting you all and melting into the NSX scene here in SoCal....Mike

I lived in Boulder 96-01, and now live in Newport. Say hi if you see me in my silverstone 2002, black rims, carbon spoiler... you'll hear me coming :tongue:

MAtt

Sorry I couldn't make it guys :( I had to stay home and study... midterms coming up! I'll try to make it for next month!

You were there? which guy were you?:confused:

Seem like there were a lot of cars tonight. In addition to NSXes, there were 8 S2Ks and other cars.

i came late. around 7:30.

left at 5pm. spent 2.5hours driving 70 miles :tongue:

im one of the 100 asian guys that showed up :wink:

came in my red 97 twin turbo.

Back