NSX So Cal monthly meeting Dec 2nd!

Hi,
I plan to attend, but I have to be in LA this afternoon, and may be a little late.

Also, My 91 failed smog test for high NOx, and I would like to discuss possible remedies and possibly purchase a set of good oem cats.
Later, Roger

It sure was a good meet last night. Twice the number of cars and people I expected. It was so good to talk to Gil.

It sure was a good meet last night. Twice the number of cars and people I expected. It was so good to talk to Gil.

Yes, it was great to see more people and cars at the meeting last night. Tino and Ferdie, one of the guys from the dealership were talking about ways to spice up the meeting to get more people to show up and some of the ideas sounded really good.

Great to see Gil there also.

Patty, the brownies were good as always:smile:

Last edited:
It was good...Although I did not get a chance to meet everyone...It is good to meet a fellow X with the same interest and passion for our cars...

Who has the pics????

Also, can someone give me Ramon's information? I need a valve adjustment done...

His number is 949-348-2476. His shop is in Laguna Hills off the 5 at Oso parkway.

Les

Also, can someone give me Ramon's information? I need a valve adjustment done...

Ramon
Niguel Motors
27140-B Cabot Rd
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949) 348-2476

Thanks. I already talked to Ramon.

how was it? anyone get pics?

It was very nice, with every one seeming to enjoy talking to each other. There was a young lady there who took lots of photos but I don't know who she was. :redface:

I believe that was S2k_NSX's relative.......

To you too Mario and to the rest of the socal crowd. It was nice for Cheryl and I to get back with the NSX socal group after a lengthy absence.
May 2011 bring you all a lot of good NSX stuff !
Tino S.

For anyone interested, John (Wirewizz) is kart racing this saterday at Calspeed Karting located at the California Speedway in Fontana. I'm going to go there to watch John and check out the event for future participation. If anyone is interested in going to watch too, I'll be there between 11:30 am and 2 pm.

Best,

Mario

^Okay.

I'll be taking brownies to Cars and Coffee this Saturday, Jan. 8th.

Patty
I think Steve is about to retire and he's practicing with our monthly meet :wink
Seriously though Steve has been tireless in his efforts to organize nsx stuff since the mid 90's. He has my admiration; we'll forgive him this time.
We'll try our best to make it this Saturday. No doughnut....brownies !

Last edited:
Ok .. so the monthly meet is this saturday at cars and coffee. Patty is doing her part by bringing brownies. i am going to sign up to come and do my part by eating at least one of them. look forward to seeing everyone.

Patty
I think Steve is about to retire and he's practicing with our monthly meet :wink
Seriously though Steve has been tireless in his efforts to organize nsx stuff since the mid 90's. He has my admiration; we'll forgive him this time.
We'll try our best to make it this Saturday. No doughnut....brownies !

Tino, I think there may have been a conversation at one of the last Acura meets about not having a couple meets since participation seemed down. There were quite a few of us at the December meet, though. See, you Saturday. :smile:

I had planned on going to the CES in Las Vegas. However, at the last minute I changed my mind. I added some things to my NSX and Knew that I had to show them to Tom. Tom always asks what is new on your car. So be prepared this Saturday.
Manny

Back