NSX shipping USA to UK

Thanks mate! I've poked around NSXCB and will definitely sign up.
Any chance you know of a red/black/black top 91-94 manual in the S. Kensington area? My day was made when I saw one curb parked in a very residential area last week. It had aftermarket exhaust and wheels (looked like a daily driver + track car). 3 more weeks before the move!

BTW - what is the issue with O2 sensors? Can't they just be ordered?

Nope I think that is a new one to the board! Did you catch any part of the reg? I don't know exactly with the O2 sensors it was just a patch several members were going through and HUK seem to charge an arm and a leg for them as for all the other parts!

Hope the move goes well and sign up when you're over!

Hey Ski_Banker will you PM me the total cost for shipping the nsx over when you have the amount! Thanks.. still a big opportunity for me.

Hey Ski_Banker will you PM me the total cost for shipping the nsx over when you have the amount! Thanks.. still a big opportunity for me.

Sorry, never found out. She's going into storage. My guess would be in the $3-4k range though, excluding any taxes/customs/etc. Good luck on the move! Let me know if you go -- grab a beer. Are you in financial services? I was SHOCKED at how many Wall St transplants I met there last week, all having moved over in the last year or so. Blame it on Sarbox and NY's new Governor......

Nope I think that is a new one to the board! Did you catch any part of the reg? I don't know exactly with the O2 sensors it was just a patch several members were going through and HUK seem to charge an arm and a leg for them as for all the other parts!

Hope the move goes well and sign up when you're over!

Ye asketh and ye shall receive...

www.acuraoemparts.com

well below list prices, in USD, and if you speak to Ciro, I'm sure he'll work out the UK shipping and perhaps another 5-10%. Great guy and he loves NSXs. Hope that helps. :smile:

Oh yeah, the Reg was "K6 NSX" or "KG NSX"

Back