• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Roof Covers - Any Interest? Very neat.

My co worker has one of these on his Z3 and I thought it would be nice to have one on the NSX too. I literally hate getting into my car after a it's been parked for a few hours in the sun because it's just so hot in the cockpit. Would this be something that interests you guys? They sell them for around $150 for other cars. The owner said he's consider making them for the NSX.

S2KRC.jpg

RC986.jpg

Boxster Description:
Made from Weathershield, the highest quality fabric available this cover works top up and top down. Virtually water proof, dust proof yet breathes. Keeps bird droppings and sap off your roof fabric when used with the top up. Keeps dust and harmful UV light off your interior when used with the top down. Best of all it has built in door protection panels to fend off the dreaded door dings. Rolls up to the size of a roll of paper towels. Comes with a convenient storage bag. Works top up or down. Gray. Fits all

If there is enough interests I'm sure a new product for the NSX would be born :)

Yep, I introduced the F16 cover over three years ago, and I offer the option of a logo as well - and DaliRacing retails them. Have sold quite a few through DaliRacing or direct sales; and at less than half the price mentioned :tongue:

I strongly advise against any such cover with the elastic straps on the sides that secure it to the chassis. One loose hook up and it will snap either in your face or scratch your car ....... that is why I designed it differently after real R&D and three templates :wink:

Honda makes these OEM for some cars and they fit perfectly. Usually made of thick car cover material.

I bought one in 1991 for the 1991 Civic 4 Door I had back then. It's called a "Cockpit Cover". I don't know if they still make them for USDM; maybe just JDM now.

If no longer available from Honda, then the one Hrant offers looks good.

Yep, I introduced the F16 cover over three years ago, and I offer the option of a logo as well - and DaliRacing retails them. Have sold quite a few through DaliRacing or direct sales; and at less than half the price mentioned :tongue:

I strongly advise against any such cover with the elastic straps on the sides that secure it to the chassis. One loose hook up and it will snap either in your face or scratch your car ....... that is why I designed it differently after real R&D and three templates :wink:

What kind of material is this cover made from? Is is Tyvek? The reason I ask is that if you're unlucky enough to have this cover rained on with the top off, what are the chances of it stretching and a nice puddle sagging into your interior - which may require a few people to carefully remove.

It is microfiber. Similar to Denier 150 grade. Water resistant but breathable to avoid mildew.

But then again, if you think its going to rain, we recommend you use the OEM top :wink:

Back