NSX 'Redhead' wallpaper

Single Samurai said:
Blue Knight,
I have the answer, just can't post them ( Mature audience only )
ha ha ha! Maybe someday in the future.

well, u can send the answers to me anytime u like....i'm all buckled up ready for action....:D

<I>*neo cups his head in his hands, shaking head*</I>
What have i done... what have i done... i post a link to one picture, and it lets the cat out of the bag! I'm so sorry Lud... forgive me... *sob*sob* :(

OK... with the guilt out of the way, I feel much better. :D This would have to be one of the funniest threads i've ever read on prime... BlueKnight; your comment "who says all aluminum has no magnetics effects...." has had me in stitches...

<B>Single Samurai</B>: I notice these images filenames are for example "test 595.jpg" ...does this mean there are over 500+ other photos you're holding back from us? :p

<B>NSXGirl4j</B>: You won't believe me but prime doesn't usually have posts like this... we hold female NSX drivers in high esteem and with utmost respect & dignity. :rolleyes: See! I knew you wouldn't believe me! :D

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What were the results?!?!?! :D

Single Samurai said:
PAUL My Brother,
Since you so kindly have posted some pics I've forgotten,
I thought it would be a good gesture to do the same with
your ride a long with mine........ remember your _ _ _ getting
handed to you on a plate? Ha Ha!

Paul said:
My car (the silver one) 13.02 @108.86 :D
Single Samurai's car 13.1x @106.xx :(

WHO'S THE DADDY!!!
WHO'S THE DADDY!!! :D
Wow... Paul, your NSX isn't just great for looks. ;)

How many chicks did SingleSamurai have in his car at the time of racing? The extra weight is a handicap. :p

NeoNSX said:
How many chicks did SingleSamurai have in his car at the time of racing? The extra weight is a handicap. :p
Looks like maybe a 95 lb. handicap.:)

whiteNSXs said:
Hey guys,
I have two white NSXs. Do you think I should find a girl/woman with white hair to pose with them? :D
Steve

The perfect candidate for your NSXs is our famous X-Men girl, Storm....halle berry was so hot in that movie.

Paul,
Come on now, you know I wouldn't post a picture you could give
me a hard time about. There's a reason why I'm not in the 2nd
frame, certainly not because I'm still at the line. Don't make me
scan time slips and post them! Yahooooo!

Neo,
I've been holding out for quite sometime now. Last time I looked,
I had over 1300 shots with the ladies.

Spike,
I should have the HRE's posted in the next few days.

Attachments

• test 046.jpg
    test 046.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
<B>Single Samurai</B>: Let me guess, you're not in the 2nd frame because you had to stop off for another the lady. ;) you da man!

<B>whiteNSXs</B>: If you want white hair, I'll see if my Grandma is available... :p

NeoNSX said:
[B
<B>whiteNSXs</B>: If you want white hair, I'll see if my Grandma is available... :p [/B]

Make sure your grandma brings a friend since whiteNSX has TWO white NSXs that are in need of matching grandmas! :D

just kidding, Steve.

8000RPM said:
Make sure your grandma brings a friend since whiteNSX has TWO white NSXs that are in need of matching grandmas! :D

just kidding, Steve.

do they have to be alive? sorry, i'm a psycho.....
:eek:

Neo,
No stoppin for the ladies, just racing!

MYNSX,
Glad that you appreciate these, I'll be posting some really good
pics on the other thread soon. Just don't want to flood the market!

8000RPM said:

just kidding, Steve.
ROFL!!!
I was thinking about Mrs. Bush but I really should not make fun of her since I think she is a nice lady. Then again, what the hell. The virtue of jokes are poking fun at life in general! So I will vote for Betty White, and Mrs.Bush in my NSXs and I think they will draw MUCH BIGGER crowd!:D

Back