NSX-R vs. F430 In Japan (video)

Thanks for sharing............

Cool, can this be downloaded?

Who knows? The Fcar posted a 3:31.21 and no NSX time :confused:

In the last few minutes of the clip, in the text I saw NSX and V10 together in the same sentence. Can someone translate this please?

Take care,
John

Last edited:
ANYTIME said:
Who knows? The Fcar posted a 3:31.21 and no NSX time :confused:

In the last few minutes of the clip, in the text I saw NSX and V10 together in the same sentence. Can someone translate this please?

Take care,
John

It's the same information that has been discussed before: "The Next Generation NSX will use a V10 engine and is targeted to be presented/appear in 3 to 4 years"

NSX seemed a lot more of a thrill to drive than the F430.

WealthBuildR said:

I think he was laughing less in the F430 b/c he was going faster and was working harder (i.e. concentrating) on staying alive.

Haha, that was my impression as well. He was having a ball in the NSX because he was more relaxed. In the Ferrari, his but cheeks were clenched and he was using all of his concentration! 430s are dynoing in the 430+ whp range.

Can't wait to meet a new Ferrari on track. There was one a while ago but some old dude was driving round at about 10mph.

WealthBuildR said:

When he was driving the NSX, he was commenting on how the NSX-R is track ready, etc, more comments on the car handling and its overall characteristics. However, when he was driving the F430, all he said was "It's FAST!" or "It's way too FAST!" It probably has to do somewhat with the fact that Tsuchiya, the driver, owns his own NSX-R and he's driven NSX's in that course so many times as oppose to the F430 which he doesn't have too much experience with. I didn't really listen to the comments after the drive so I'm not sure what the impression was.

I was sweating just watching the 430 segment! Wow, that car REALLY seems to be a handful!! Cool video.

Sean

at the end they were talking about the new V10 NSX, now I want that to be put against the F430 :)

Not as much fun though is it? The relatively small engined NSX is the under dog, so it's great to see it do well against the supposed supercars...

-Rob

NSXchnk said:
at the end they were talking about the new V10 NSX, now I want that to be put against the F430 :)

Too bad by then Ferrari will have already moved on at least 2 more generations from the F430! :rolleyes: Let's call it the F560 :tongue:

Q said:
Too bad by then Ferrari will have already moved on at least 2 more generations from the F430! :rolleyes: Let's call it the F560 :tongue:

I don't know about 2 generations, but I would not doubt that the next ferrari will have a V10 before Honda launches the next gen NSX.

The only way Honda can truly get an edge on the Ferrari and Lambo is to make the car 2800lbs. I would guess the next Ferrari will weight at least 3300lbs. They don't seem to be making them any lighter these days.

avalon96 said:
Do they have deer in Japan?

Pandas!!!:smile:

Oops... no... that would be China wouldn't it?!:tongue:

Back