• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX R Spoiler not delivered by [email protected] aka "newguy"

Paid using a buddy's PAYPAL since I'm a foreigner. Sent $350 to [email protected] while i was visiting CA. Payment was made on Sept 28. Am now back in the Philippines and my buddy has not received anything yet. I've sent alot of emails, my buddy has disputed the paypal payment and i've tried calling. He picked up once but said that he wasn't adam and asked me to call back after 30 mins. Never picked up again. Left countless messages on voice mail. $350 is alot of money in Philippine currency. If anyone from the 865 area code know him, please help. Thanks

Re: NSX R Spoiler not delivered by [email protected]

If i'm not mistaken, he is newguy on prime. I have talked to another prime member who had similar problems with him and we compared notes and have all the same information, which i don't think is coincidence.

He also has another email which he uses [email protected]

Until now, no spoiler and $350 poorer.

what's his screen name on prime?

Re: NSX R Spoiler not delivered by [email protected]

That other member is me. I agree with redtide- stay well clear of "newguy". It took over two months, 200 text messages, three dozen phone calls and two attorney letters (plus the help of member usafdarkhorse) from me to get him to deliver the car's title to me. :frown: Moreover, several items on the car he said were there were not. One of which was the Type-R spoiler he apparently sold to redtide. Beware.

Back