• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX R seats for sale

02.jpg

Im selling my NSX-R seats
i whant 7200usdollar for them + shipping
let me know if you are intressted

best regards
Patrik

To no surprise, I am interested.

1. Where are the seats located (estimate shipping)?

2. Do you have a good photo of the condition of the seats, and are all seat rails and seat belt connectors sold with these seats?

3. Are these NA1 or NA2 Type-R seats?

Finally, why are you selling the seats?!

as i told you
these are being sold because the coustomer that buy my car did not whant to pay extra for these
its NA 2
its complete whith the rails and safty belt conectors but no belts
shipping to you depends where you are lokated
and yes they are in very good condition i dont have eny pic of them but i will se if i can fix that

Sorry for my confusion.

patriks-nsx: I did not know it was YOUR car that was sold, and that I had already emailed with YOU. last month, I was emailing with DEAMON, and I had no idea that was also you, and that you were also known as "patriks-nsx" on NSXprime.

So to clear my confusion, are YOU selling YOUR seats? Or are you selling them for the owner, who sold his NSX without his seats?

With seats this expensive, located in Sweeden, a few photos would be very useful to any potential buyer. Thanks very much.

BTW, we're the seats bought directly from Japan, or from Detlef in Germany?

Last edited:
Condition? Photo? Shipping cost to US (California)?

Very interested.

Vance

my name is Patrik
Deamon is another guy that owns 3nsx here in sweden and he build cars

i was the owner of the car , when i sold the car to a older gentelman he whanted it to be original so i tok out my seats and put in the original

all the mail that you have been sending to deamon has been send to me, so he told me about this forum and i pu in the seats for sale, t
so please i have a lots to do sens im a layer ,buy the seats if you whant them if not ,,fine,, i dont really have so much time to chat on the forum,,
have a very nice day

if enybody is really intressted please email me

best regards
patrik

Well, Patrik, the money was wired to you more than two weeks ago and I have no heard from you for a while. I understand you left for Vacation but you can at least reply my e-mail. I hope this transaction is not a internet fraud and I hate to see Deamon get dragged into this potential mess since the money was wired to him at your request for not having a Paypal account.

Can you at least reply to this post or e-mail?

Vance

patriks- nsx said:
my name is Patrik
Deamon is another guy that owns 3nsx here in sweden and he build cars

i was the owner of the car , when i sold the car to a older gentelman he whanted it to be original so i tok out my seats and put in the original

all the mail that you have been sending to deamon has been send to me, so he told me about this forum and i pu in the seats for sale, t
so please i have a lots to do sens im a layer ,buy the seats if you whant them if not ,,fine,, i dont really have so much time to chat on the forum,,
have a very nice day

if enybody is really intressted please email me

best regards
patrik
I was interested until I read this response from you. Well, It has been sold anyway. Hope the buyer gets what he expects.

The money was paid via Paypal to Prime user Deamon, who owns many NSXs and have a repair shop in Sweden. Patrik is his customer and did not have a Paypal account. I spoke to Deamon on the phone last night, and he told me many people are on Vacation/Holiday right now, so Patrik is skiing in the Alps. I have to wait for another week or so before the holiday season ends. Hopefully Patrik comes through as a legit guy, if not, I might have to book a flight to Swedan to look for him. Last e-mail I got from Patrik was “Don’t worry, I’ll send you the seats when I get back.” That was two weeks ago. Deamon told me the location where Patrik is vacationing might not have cell phone or Internet connection. Very hard to believe, but could be true.

Deamon is an honorable guy, he spend some time talk to me on the phone. I appreciate his help.

Vancehu said:
..., so Patrik is skiing in the Alps. /QUOTE]

If he's in Switzerland, I can't believe that he doesn't find an occasion like an internet cafe. We're backward some years but not lightyears. :D Maybe he'd found some 'Skihasen' (girls) which keep him off thinking about anything else. :) I don't want to make a joke out of it, I hope that you get what you've paid for and when you get them please post some pics here.
Let us know how this sale progresses.

Thomas

i hope its works out
if not you are in a big big big troubel belive me
so get your as over here whith the seats or the money before i hunt you down
it may seams to be littel to strong but i dont like this kind of bussiness Vancehu has payed for the seats ,
i will understand if you have break a boone or too so you are not abel to come here but you could email or Phone me

do it before it gets roof

The pictures listed above is not his seats, but taken from a new NSX R in Japan. But anyway, hopefully Patrik is still alive some where so he can at least reply my e-mail. Thanks Deamon for your help.

Last edited:
Vance,

If I am not mistaken, you only have 30 days to file a complaint through PAYPAL. Don't let this go past the thirty days without filing a complaint or you may be out of luck. I hope you get your goods.

The problem I’m having is, I pulled money out of my second mortgage as a down payment on a investment property in Seattle. When this opportunity came, I ended up using portion of it to buy the seats. We all know how rare this item is and I can’t pass on the opportunity.

I contacted Paypal yesterday, spoken to them on the phone and ask for recommendation; they told me to file a complaint with them immediately - which I did. I was on the phone for over half an hour, and took me another hour or so to gather the information they requested. I was surprised how fast they act on this matter. I told them I want to wait for a week before filing a complaint, they told me to do it immediately and I can always retract my complaint later if the matter does resolve.

Paypal explained majority of people are honest and straightforward, but they indicated that since the seller did not reply my e-mail for over two weeks, it is proper for me to file the complaint immediately. Earlier they get the information, faster they can act on this matter. Paypal also explained to me this type of incidents happens and they do have proper protocol to resolve the situation; if it's an Internet fraud, it is a Federal crime, and the dollar amount constitute for Felony Grand Theft and Internet Fraud. Therefore, investigation can involve foreign law enforcement agency in order to ensured orderly business. Customer's money is recovered in most cases. This is a large transaction, so they will take this matter with extra caution.

Unfortunately, Deamon is the recipient of the money, so at the moment, Paypal view him as a prime suspect. At their request, I have forwarded all the e-mails/PMs involved Deamon and Patrik. If the issue is not resolved in ten days and the money is not returned, they will use the “forwarded e-mails” for computer forensic investigation, to find out if the e-mails from Deamon and Patrik shared the same typing characteristic, such as spelling, typing errors, etc., to see if this matter is conducted by a single person with Patrik as a intangible person.

Paypal will also investigate the record of money transfer, if the money was not transferred out of Deamon’s Paypal account, the likelihood scenario will be withdraw the fund back to me and the case will be closed without incident. Therefore, If Paypal can retrieve my money; NO LEGAL ACTION will be taken. However, if the money has been withdrawal out of Paypal account, they can trace the money to receiving bank. The only way they cannot trace it is if the fund was transferred to a Swiss bank.

If there is no resolution in ten days (If the accused party decline to response to the complaint), and the money cannot be retrieved, they will contact their European Union Investigating Bureau in Sweden, and will get in touch with a local police department for further investigation. They told me not to worry about it, since it is in their best interest to protect their customers, and their Internet Fraud investigating team has a very high success rate.

Hopefully Patrik will appear soon and resolve this matter. Like Deamon said, if Patrik change his mind, return the money, if the seats do exist, stop by Deamon’s shop and drop them off so neither my self nor Deamon (Kevin) will get burn. I truly hope Deamon is not involved in a Internet fraud; when I spoke to him on the phone, he seem like a genuinely nice person.

Patrik, where are you? According to Paypal, you have ten days before the Swedish legal system knocking on your door.

Last edited:
Sounds as if it's lost. Did Deamon already paid the wired money to Patrik? If not he could send it back to you and you get your money at last. Very interesting story, keep us updated.

I have removed the message so Deamon can concentrating on finding Patrik.

Last edited:
i do hope its resoults today
im going to take some time and visit Patrik and see what he have to say about this ,if his at home if not i will leave him a message
thats correct i did not whant to get involved in this matter as i emailed Mr Vancehu
but the polis are welcome to me and ask me i have nothing to hide
and yes i thouth you guys where friends when Patrik told me to give him the money and hi will drop the seats by my place as soon as possible
It was wroung of me , but how could i know?
Mr Vancehu you are welcome to sweden i will take care of you if you need some help over here
I just get so mad to get involved in this shit , i have made a lots of transactions over seas to dali racing and SOS , and i would be pist if somebody hussel me,
i have allready wrighten to Paypal and explain everything from my side of this matter
we will se what they thing is the best thing to do
and we will get answers when i get to Patrik

regards
kevin

I have removed the message so Deamon can concentrating on finding Patrik.

Last edited:
fannsx said:
Deamon = Patrik. Patrik = Deamon.
International transaction is a difficult one. Paypal may have protocol set up. That does not guarantee refund.
Check out this article about an international transaction over the net.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4073159/

I do hope I am wrong and things go to the rightful owner. Good Luck.

The Paypal investigator told me that, if the money were sent via bank wire transfer, with nothing to trace, I would have been fucked. It was actually a good thing I used Paypal, because they have full contact with any of the European Union law enforcement authorities and financial institutes. Protecting the buyer is their number one priority.

At the moment, Paypal have freeze Deamon's account, and the dollar amount match the amount I sent him. Paypal told me it’s up to Deamon to resolve this matter peacefully, and all he has to do is return my money. If Deamon decline to participate with a proper manner, they will act accordingly, and have Swedish authority involved. Again, they told me not to worry about it, for now. Paypal also advised me if Patrik/Deamon do decide to ship me the seats, they will hold the money till its arrival, and authenticity is verified, before they will release the fund.

Let the waiting game begin…

Deamon, like I said, I like you, you sound like a good person when I spoke to you on the phone, I do believe you try to help me. Everything so far are based on Paypal's interpretation and I have to watch both sides of the coin. Hopefully we can find a solution and Patrik will do a curtisy aprearance to make this matter more understandable.

I'm loosing sleep over this matter as well, trust me, I will not want you to suffer over this matter, but you are an involved party so I'm sorry for your inconvinience.

Get Patrik's ass back out here so we can put a closure to this.

Thanks for your help. Don't worry about other guys, they just try to help.

Last edited:
Dear enesexdreamer
Patrik does exist
i have allready visit his ex wife sens they have a son together
and she told me that he will come and pick up his son on Friday
Gues hows going to be there:smile:
i have allready send this info + patriks birthdate to Vance
I just hope Patrik doesnt read this
This is not eny Fraud from my side i truely belived his ,and i did belive that vance had allready talk everything ehith patrik and i was soposed to just give him the mony ,
I was wroung i edmit that
what done is done , we have to figure out what to do about the hole situation
i have allready talked to the police and my company Layer and from my side of wiew it sould not be eny problems
but im a man and stans for my word ,i told Vance in a pm today that i will help him and i will do just that , i dont like to be called tief or words like that

so end of disskution
this is between me and vance and patrik and it will be resoild one way or other way
peopel that know me knows that nobody can hussel me ,:smile: i have to much friend

Back