NSX-R PS3 Theme

I made an NSX-R theme for the PS3 in HD and thought I'd share it with everyone. For some reason the link wasn't working with the PS3 so you can install it with the steps I wrote out..

Download the file onto your computer.

Copy it onto a usb data stick or Sony Memory Stick(Make sure to make a folder in the data stick named: PS3 and a folder inside that one named: THEME, then put the theme file in the THEME folder).

Now put that into the PS3 and goto Settings>Theme Settings>Theme> scroll all the way up to the top and choose 'Install'. Now just pick which drive the theme file is on and install it. Enjoy.

Click here to download.

No way to take screenshot with the PS3 so I used my camera for the preview. Camera pic doesn't do it justice.

theme1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Thank you!

Is there some way you can make changes to make the icons (and text) easier to read? This is the problem I have with themes in general.

PS3 only gives you 3 options for the fonts. It mostly has to do with the background that you're using in conjunction with the fonts. That was the only one I have that was atleast 1920x1080 that I could use for the theme. I can change the color of the icons to whatever you want..just have to edit around 60 .png files in photoshop.

Back