NSX-R NA2 Suspension on Stock Wheel Size Pics

Thanks

Procar Specials, thanks a lot :)

You got PM also :D

Regards,

Paulo Luz

Just installed NA2 MSX-R suspension 2 weeks ago, it felt very harsh, but handles like a dream, much better than stock.

I got 18/19, and nothing rubs anymore, when I had Eibach with stock shock, even the rear would rub sometimes.

Here is a photo of it.

Attachments

• dsc01006.jpg
    dsc01006.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 698
Here is one with Eibach, only about 1 finger gap all around.

Attachments

• dsc01003.jpg
    dsc01003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 683
awsomr1 said:
Just installed NA2 MSX-R suspension 2 weeks ago, it felt very harsh, but handles like a dream, much better than stock.

I got 18/19, and nothing rubs anymore, when I had Eibach with stock shock, even the rear would rub sometimes.

Here is a photo of it.

Thanks for the picture, the ride height doesn't look too bad with 18" and 19".

Seem like everyone have good comment about the NSXR suspension. I need to get a set for the experience.

Just got my car back from alignment, after installing the NSX-R suspension kit.
here are the readings(Thanks docjohn)
front camber -1.0,
rear camber -1.5.
front toe -.06 ,
rear toe .07
front caster 7.8'
these setting and putting the 15" 16" wheels with RE010 back on the car really make the nsx feel like a go-cart. The lighter front wheels brings the "feel" back to the car. My other set of wheels did not feels as good, due to overall heavier weight.(But they sure look good!) The firmness of the R suspension and 17" 18" lower aspect ratio tires makes the car too stiff for me, or maybe I am just too old. I didn't think the NSX can be improved in handling department, but I was happy to be wrong. This kit is highly recommended for any one who wants to improve the response of their vehicle. Not recommend for "show vehicles".

Your welcome:)

EIFFEL said:
Just got my car back from alignment, after installing the NSX-R suspension kit.
here are the readings(Thanks docjohn)
front camber -1.0,
rear camber -1.5.
front toe -.06 ,
rear toe .07
front caster 7.8'

Is that the NSXR alignment setting?

I recently had my NSX-R suspension installed along with both front Type R chassis bars and all of the rear non compliance stuff in the rear. I took it out to Buttonwillow raceway and it was phenominal. Drastic improvement from stock. Much easier to drive fast and near the limit. It gives excellent feedback and is easy to correct when making occasional mistakes (which I can't say for the stock suspension). Very confidance inspiring. It's a bit bumpier on the road. However, it's performance improvement is absolutely a worthwile tradeoff.
Ryan

Back