• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx-r GT

it was during the installation of jdm front fenders on his previous black nsx that Ramon noticed the slight difference. The jdm fenders were shaped exactly the same (minus the side marker) but 1 cm wider.

This is news to me...:confused:

This is news to me also... Considering I have dealt with quite a few JDM parts myself... as a matter of fact I have JDM front fenders on my car right now and they're just like my USDM ones:confused:
One reason I know they are the same is the fender liner fits perfectly just like on USDM fenders.
Didn't feel like correcting small mistake from other posters, but it is getting to the point that it might lead to mis-information later on.

Last edited:
I'll ask ramon if he can chime in or provide more info. he has worked on more nsx's then most people. He was as surprised as anyone to notice it as he was replacing the us fenders with the jdm ones.

I'll ask ramon if he can chime in or provide more info. he has worked on more nsx's then most people. He was as surprised as anyone to notice it as he was replacing the us fenders with the jdm ones.
Maybe they were from an aftermarket company in Japan? Like Downforce makes here in the states (and could be viewed by Japan as a "USDM" 1cm wider fender - which still would technically be true even though it's not OEM).

The two RHD JDM NSX's that i've driven had the same size fenders as US cars from what I recall.

they were aluminum and shaped just like factory. the extra width would not be obvious to most people looking at the fenders. either he is mistaken or perhaps something more is going on here.

Last edited:
I want to get this kit, the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and air intake scops. I have really been up in the air on this kit, now I think I am ready to pull the trigger. Any opinions?? Also, for the few people that have this kit, especially Dan Na1/2r, any regrets on getting the kit?? Thanks, Frank

It's your car, do as you wish. IMHO I think this kit looks baddass, and if you have the funds, do it :cool:

Back