• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX-R 02-05 ABS conversion kit (for 90-99 and 00-05 cars)

Just making sure before I commit but this upgrade should work with my 98 NSX running a stand-alone ECU (AEM Infinity) and the Stop-tech big brake setup.

Would this work with the WP 360mm kit as well?

Hi Adnan,

One more question please. For the 02-05 cars, all that is needed for this upgrade is the NSX-R Modulator? Nothing else?

Hi Adnan what is the price for the R module, I have the latest ABS system and am now running sticky tires at the track

1238282_639104082800437_1583731046_n.jpg
01042012018.jpg
Isn't:

57110-SL0-Z03 = USDM
57110-SL0-N21 = JDM (R?)

and

57105-SL0-010 = SOS is selling

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/entry.php?11-Testing-the-Latest-ABS-modulator

Can you clarify, or know what pump SOS is selling?

A often asked question,
Why a NSX-R modulator vs a Normal NSX modulator (we supply both)

The difference is in how the modulator modulates the braking and when it does how so.
A NSX-R system takes in to account the "performance" suspension and sticky tires and will intervene as late as possible.
Maximizing stopping distances, it also takes in to account aggressive brake compounds and grooved rotors.

A normal NSX moderator is focused on daily driving in bad weather conditions and setup for a comfortable grandtourer.
On perhaps not ideal tires.

So it will intervene earlier and be biased more to a stable under-steering street layout. (thus less forward bias)
Also the setup has to work perfectly for example on a NSX-T automatic, with a soft suspension and a full trunk.
With quite, low dust brake pads running on non grooved discs.

As you can see that makes for a different set of parameters.

Last edited:
Back