NSX Prices - Going Rate

My sale with my friend fell through and I decided to just hold onto the car. I was offered 75-80k from several parties several months ago....

Well,

I can tell you that I paid $70k for my 05 LBBP that was right under 21K in July 2013. When I was really considering stopping my build, I check Blue Book and the car was valued at about $74k a little over a month ago, so the prices these guys are giving you are pretty damn accurate. At the time of purchase, the t-belt and other stuff had not been done, so I dropped another $3k'ish getting her back up to date with service requirements.

Good luck in your search!

What's the latest you guys are hearing on 02-05 pricing -- still on the rise? There is so little inventory online that it is hard to figure out what is going on.

From the few 02-05 listings I've seen in the past few months, definitely still on the rise. Seems most low mileage examples are asking for over 70k.

70-80k depending on a few factors is what the price is.

Remember, a 94 with 32-33k? miles in basic and bland red over beige grabbed mid 60s on BAT. The car is hot and only getting hotter. In fact, by the time you finish reading this post, consider the new going rate 75-85k 90K+ goes for really low mileage. (i.e. 15k and below)

Back