NSX Price Trends: New Hagerty Valuations Released

I have my cars insured with Hagerty, they are a rip off IMO but the best there is so it's tough to complain.

I have heard others on prime recommend http://www.grundy.com/ as they may have less restrictions.

I have no restrictions on my coverage, I think they only thing they said was mileage must be under 7500 a year. I drive my 911 about 5-10 times a year and I haven't driven my NSX in years. Sad and pathetic

I have no restrictions on my coverage, I think they only thing they said was mileage must be under 7500 a year. I drive my 911 about 5-10 times a year and I haven't driven my NSX in years. Sad and pathetic

Looks like it's time to sell the Z.

Looks like it's time to sell the Z.

Funny, that car will be with me forever. A lot of sentimental value, and I've just been busy with some projects, moving, the birth of my daughter and many other things. No amount of money would motivate a sale. You'll see what I mean once you start driving yours, finest car I've ever driven.

Funny, that car will be with me forever. A lot of sentimental value, and I've just been busy with some projects, moving, the birth of my daughter and many other things. No amount of money would motivate a sale. You'll see what I mean once you start driving yours, finest car I've ever driven.

that says a lot as you have driven most sports cars of the last decade.....many readers may not know your day job:wink:

Back