Nsx Performance Day 2005 !!

Keith,

I'll be there. I'll probably see you in Nashua. I am just recomending Mitch Post directions.

For guys heading down from elsewhere in the event they are late and need to find Mechanic Direct.

Directions from the hotel: Rt 3 south into Massachusetts, exit # 32 (Drum Hill rd /chelmsford) 3/4 the way around the rotary onto Drum Hill rd ( you will see lots of stores, Sears, Walmart). At 3rd light bear left as road turns into Wood st. At 2nd light turn right onto Middlesex st (market basket). Go 3/4 mile to 1st light, bear right at fork. First building on the left is Mechanics Direct Modifiers (# 1375). The ride time from the hotel is about 15-20 min.

<TABLE class=textsmall style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=left><TD class=fcast_day style="WIDTH: 10%" align=middle>
06.gif
</TD><TD class=fcast_day style="WIDTH: 45%; LINE-HEIGHT: 14px">Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Winds from the N at 14 mph. </TD><TD class=fcast_day style="WIDTH: 20%">High: 50° F</TD><TD class=fcast_day style="WIDTH: 25%">RealFeel®: 41° F</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

As of 4/19/2005 - 7:27 PM - Accuweather

looks like we might just miss all the rain, I have my fingers crossed. If it is A rain out than the back up date will be sat June 4th. I will up-date daily for the weather outlook. :smile:

We probably want to refrain ourselves from using the "r" word not to jinx it :biggrin:

4/21/05 weather update for the weekend looks like rain. I will update at the end of today then post on friday if the event will be moved to sat June 4th. I still have my fingers crossed! :confused:

Im car-less count me out, maybe ill be up and running if its rained out.

Time to boycott the Nashua Marriot. They refused to let me change my reservation without charging me for the cancelled room, even after explaining how are club has used them as a base for several years. I will not use a Marriot property ever again.

Keith,

What happened, from my experience you can cancel right up until 6 pm the day of arrival or at worst by 4 pm 24 hours before arrival, unless it it is peak season at a resort type hotel.

When were you suppose to arrive? What was the cancellation, policy 24 hours same day? When did you try to cancell?

PM me or e-mail me.
Rich

Hey maybe we can get the Hotel Managers EMAIL address the confirmation number, the person he talked to and all send an EMAIL - that will get their attention, just make it say we are disappointed that they would not cancel with even a proper notice or something to those lines. :mad:

They claim my reservation, which was locked in with a credit card, is a non-refundable. What is this, an airline? I explained to them I would never want to have a non-refundable reservation when the reason I am travelling is because of a weather-related activity. I didn't even want to cancel, just re-schedule to June 3rd so I could attend the rain date. They would have still gotten my money. They put me through to customer service, but to no avail. They simply backed the Nashua locations decision.
I called to reschedule last night, early, around 6pm, as soon as I read the meet was rain-dated, about 24hrs before I was going to arrive. They didn't even seem to care about all of the business that the club has given them over the past several years. :mad:

Back