Nsx Performance Day 2005 !!

NSX PERFORMANCE DAY SUNDAY APRIL 24 2005 ! MECHANICS DIRECT MODIFIERS & NSXCA NORTHEAST REGION: MORNING AT MECHANICS DIRECT MODIFIERS (DYNO TESTING DEMO), TECH SECESSION, GROUP RIDE AND RACING FOR THE DAY AT NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY!!! LOTS OF FUN FOR EVERYBODY, STOCK OR MODIFIED COME ONE COME ALL! :rolleyes: . DETAILS WILL BE COMING IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.

Re: Nsx Performance Day April 24, 2005 !!

Preview
Re: Nsx Performance Day APRIL 24, 2005 !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mechanics Direct Modifiers proudly brings you performance day 2005.

The day will begin at the Mechanics Direct Modifiers facility (1375 Middlesex St. Lowell, MA) at 8:00 am on Sunday April 24th. Donuts, bagels and lots of coffee will be served. There will be a Tech session on how to get your NSX ready for the season. The DYNO will be running demonstrations showing how it operates and also showing how to get the most performance from your NSX.

Followed by (departure at 10:30 am) a planned group drive to New England dragway in Epping N.H (aprox. 45 min). The cost to track your NSX is $25/car. *Note: Snell 90 helmets and long pants are required** at the dragway we have planned 1/4 mile drag racing with elimination rounds throughout the day. The top stock and modified NSX will receive a racing day trophy. This event is planned for everybody, race, watch or a little of both. Don't miss this event!!

****Rain date sat June 4th ****

To register: http://www.nsxuppereast.com for forms.
e-mail: [email protected] or Rich Hutte: [email protected]

Any questions please call Mitch at Mechanics Direct Modifiers 978-934-9395

http://www.mechanicsdirect.com

More info: http://www.newenglanddragway.com

Comming from out of town: hotel rooms will be blocked off more info coming
to http://www.nsxuppereast.com

First NSX DAy on April 17 at my dealership and then NSX performance day the next week :eek: Guess. Im supposed to be in Florida this weekend but I might reschedule :biggrin:

I will be there!

anyone from NJ attending?

The NSXCA / Mechanics Direct Modifiers letter to all members will be sent out very soon. So far the response has been very good and we are expecting a huge turn out once everybody gets the info in the mail. I hope that several N.J & N.Y members will attend. :smile:

We have 8 NSX's so far before anybody has received the NSXCA letter in the mail. Everybody should get the letter by Thursday and we hope we get a big turn out. Any questions please call 978-934-9395

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Got my letter in the mail today .......if there is a group from this area going up for the day im game.

Bailey, same thinking here...

Originally Posted by Acura NsX Pilot
if there is a group from this area going up for the day im game.

I'm thinking too...possibly 3 down for NJ/NY, need we more?

I just spoke with Dan at Honda Tuning magazine and he is trying to get coverage for the event. An NSX Drag Racing event dosn't happen too often so coverage in Honda Tuning would be fun for all attending. :cool: I also submitted to Dan the MDM NSX (Car that won Best Modified NSX @NSXPO04) to Honda Tuning magazine for a future article (I have my fingers crossed). Hope to see everybody on Sunday!

Re: Nsx Performance Day 2005 !! Hotel

If you are coming up Saturday evening I would book my room, now. You can always cancell without penalty if you change plans.

Rooms at the Marriott in Nashua are $79.00 on the Marriott web site: www.marriott.com or call the Nashua Marriott direct at 603-880-9100.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
do u like have to own an NSX to like get into english town...dont kno if me and my friends would go, but if we could do you think that like for those who wouldnt go to the dyno thinghave maybe a time to when the english town thing would commence? :confused: :confused:

mitchell smith said:
Hi Mike, if you want to come from N.J that would be great. I know that you will have a great time at NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY.

I have passover on saturday and sunday shockingly enough my mom said if I wanted to duck out after saturday evening diner, I can.... Im not sure if she's just saying this :confused: You know mothers, especially mine "jewish guilt" :biggrin:

Anyways how far is this event from NJ and who is going or would be down for driving up saturday night- late night :eek:

I'm going up Saturday with my son. We'll be staying at the Marriot Nashua. I think Bailey is in? Anyone else want to caravan up from Tri-state?
Rich - can we caravan from the hotel to the event?
Keith

Back