NSX parking in Manhattan

Hey Rich (Passline). I've finally got some time to write - the twins have been keeping me busy ever since we got home!!

I just wanted to express my gratitude and heartfelt thanks for letting me park my NSX in your garage, driving us to the ferry and picking us up. Our trip to New York City was truly amazing and knowing my NSX was parked safe and sound (beside your gorgeous Lamborghini, btw), really made the trip much more enjoyable. New York City is an amazing place and is something everyone should experience. My wife and I had a great time and hope to be back some day to finish seeing all the things we didn't get a chance to see. To those who advised not to take the car downtown were right - it isn't for the faint at heart. Although I didn't see any accidents, it's not a place for someone who's never driven there.

About the drive, we decided to take a different route on the way back and explore small town America through all the back roads. Here, the NSX was in its element as it ate up the curves and gobbled long stretches with ease. The NSX is truly a great touring car and has got to have some of the most comfortable seats ever. The drive back only took us 6 1/2 hours!!

Once again, Rich, thank you for your hospitality and generosity. The NSX community has some great people in it and you are definitely one of them. I also want to thank others here who offered a spot to park my NSX. Your kind offers are also appreciated. You guys in the Northeast Region are awesome.

Now I just have to start planning that trip to New Jersey for F1!!

Regards.
Sers

New York City 2012 - 264.jpg

Last edited:
Back