NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

Its a Byron Pitts Special RC plane - I've always been too afraid to fly it for fear of turning it into a pile of scrap. It now hangs on the wall...

web.jpg

Who makes that garage floor? I used citadel floor coverings on mine and kickstands from motorcycles is chipping it off. They say it has a 20 year warranty but the company is draggin their booties to come fix it. Im planning on building a garage soon so I want to maybe use something else.

I cant believe how much bigger the GTR is compared to the NSX. Ill be picking up a 2013 black, black edition GTR sometime next week.

To drive on the roads every day, my favorite is the NSX, this is impossible with the Ferrari: Sourire:

Thank you DimerI do not think I can go, I'm hard at work cleaning my NSX (engine, suspension arm and cradle, all aluminum) and I have not finished yet, I'm also placing the two bars for the front strut (Dali and SOS) is a lot of work ... and aches, I wish you good luck for next week: Sourire:

599393_3594900584668_647382904_n.jpg

Next to my ITR... makes sense to note that the ITR is a track car and is significantly lower and the NSX is at stock ride height.

2002 Next to a lambo-
Car show this weekend in NJ

Attachments

• _DSC4651.jpg
    _DSC4651.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 179
  • _DSC4716.jpg
    _DSC4716.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 216
too bad they don't make em like this anymore.....

I have faith that they will come back strong. Both Honda and Toyota have been investing heavily into R&D looking into sustainable solutions (ie toyota's hybrid race car to debut @ 24hr LeMans) for their cars. Now with the BRZ (and FRS for Toyota) Honda has to come to the plate with A game. We're going to start seeing more "sports" cars designed like the new NSX with a electric motor operating in conjunction with the gasoline motor. I just hope true gear throwing manual cars don't disappear. As efficient as it is to use implement paddle shifting with electronic controlled clutches, the fun factor of gear throwing can not be replicated IMO.

Back