• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners Discussion

Forums Nazi said:
ParisModel said:
So by the title "owners"; does that mean you have to OWN an NSX to post in this forum? :confused:
Repost, already discussed in this topic...

D'Ecosse said:
Regardless of the answer, this topic belongs in this forum

...which is in that forum.

....... et Voila` it appears in this forum.
biggthum.gif

There are some female NSXprime members here. But I can assure you that they don't use a scantily-clad picture of themselves for their avatars. (With the exception of a Mr. Men cartoon picture. ;) )

nsxtasy said:
There are some female NSXprime members here. But I can assure you that they don't use a scantily-clad picture of themselves for their avatars. (With the exception of a Mr. Men cartoon picture. ;) )

Are you saying you have a problem with my avaitar? I don't see that having anything to do with when and where one should post on a website! :tongue: It's so funny to sit back and watch some of you go on and on about telling others what they should and shouldn't be doing. :eek: Are you lacking control of your own life that you feel the need to be controlling on a forum? I bet that doesn't even really do it for you and you still feel lacking, right? :wink:

ParisModel said:
It's so funny to sit back and watch some of you go on and on about telling others what they should and shouldn't be doing.
Huh? Who's doing that? Other than Lud, of course, who makes the rules around here...

If you're really someone named "Ashley" born in 1984, and that is really a photo of you, more power to you! But it sounds about as believable as that used NSX for sale for $7,000, and you just have to send your payment to someone in Greece/Spain/Italy who will then ship you the car...

nsxtasy said:
Huh? Who's doing that? Other than Lud, of course, who makes the rules around here...

If you're really someone named "Ashley" born in 1984, and that is really a photo of you, more power to you! But it sounds about as believable as that used NSX for sale for $7,000, and you just have to send your payment to someone in Greece/Spain/Italy who will then ship you the car...

Yes, it's me. Thanks for the compliment. :tongue:

I dont think its totally inclusive to Owners only, anyhow for all you guys know i could be driving a CRX that has NSX logo on the back :biggrin:

satan_srv said:
absolutely.[owners only]
Really? You are the final authority? Lud can correct me if I'm wrong, but he has always subscribed to the vision of creating and maintining an NSX knowledgebase. I quite confident that there are non owners (NSX) that have, or can in the future, contribute to the knowledgebase.

That said, I'm also quite sure that he is tired of having to delte posts, most of which probably come from non owners.

KGP said:
Really? You are the final authority? Lud can correct me if I'm wrong, but he has always subscribed to the vision of creating and maintining an NSX knowledgebase. I quite confident that there are non owners (NSX) that have, or can in the future, contribute to the knowledgebase.

That said, I'm also quite sure that he is tired of having to delte posts, most of which probably come from non owners.
i believe the original post/response was re this forum, not prime as a whole. clearly (at least to my way of thinking), there are non-owners who actively participate and add value to discussions on prime.

KGP said:

hi, I'm sarcasm. You may remember me from such posts as:

satan_srv said:
absolutely.

and

satan_srv said:
Prove it! Show us the secret handshake!

note I also no longer own an nsx. get it now? :wink:

satan_srv said:
hi, I'm sarcasm. You may remember me from such posts as:

and

note I also no longer own an nsx. get it now? :wink:

Sarcasm can be misconstrued very easily though digital communications. :eek:

ParisModel said:
Sarcasm can be misconstrued very easily though digital communications. :eek:

Obviously. I didn't actually believe your post was serious. I mean come on you knew the answer to the question; you posted it in the forum and weren't asked for your VIN# verification code :biggrin: ...you were just pointing out the title makes it sound that way.

right? or you were serious?

Back