NSX or ??

Hey guys! I'm gonna be buying an NSX in the next month or two and a few friends of mine with NSX's recommended this site.

I know I could do searches and find the answers, but I'm gonna be lazy for now
smile.gif

What do NSX's (5 spds) from 91-94 run in the 1/4? Trap speeds? Top speeds?

I know they're superb handling cars and I love that, but how's their reliability? honestly...

also, about how much would you say it would cost to get a solid low 13 second car?

Originally posted by Brian2by2:
I know I could do searches and find the answers, but I'm gonna be lazy for now
smile.gif

Don't be lazy. There's a very nice, well-organized FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions). Just click on "FAQ" on that red bar at the top of your screen.

That's what the FAQ is for. People don't like to hear, and have to answer, the same questions over and over again. Just look it up for yourself. There's a lot of great information in the FAQ. What you can't find there, you can usually find by doing a search on these forums.

What do NSX's (5 spds) from 91-94 run in the 1/4? Trap speeds?

Look in the FAQ - click on the red "Technical Info" button, then on "Performance".

Top speeds?

'91-01 - 168 mph
'02-03 - 175 mph

I know they're superb handling cars and I love that, but how's their reliability? honestly...

Honestly, reliability is absolutely top-notch for a well-maintained car. As for a poorly-maintained car, don't expect it to be as reliable as a well-maintained car.

about how much would you say it would cost to get a solid low 13 second car?

That's what a stock '97+ NSX-T will do. Check the "Pricing" section of the FAQ, under the "Buy Sell" red button.

Back